A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:40:03 am
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rep. Kern's Statements  (Read 59835 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: March 11, 2008, 01:00:00 pm »

I suspect most have heard or read of this story, but for those who have not, here it is:

http://www.630wmal.com/Article.asp?id=614058&spid=

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
FOTD
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 01:52:03 pm »

Her demonic attitude does not bode well for ED in Oklahoma. What a runt.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 01:58:36 pm »

She's another example of why we're proud of the national opinion of Oklahoma.  Every few months it seems we need one of our locals to spout off or do something extraordinary to draw attention to us.

Was ORU the last one?

The Tulsa Zoo and the creationist exhibit before that?  Angry at a Ganesha statue outside the elephant pen.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 02:10:59 pm »

Kern is a moron.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 02:23:02 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Townsend

She's another example of why we're proud of the national opinion of Oklahoma.  Every few months it seems we need one of our locals to spout off or do something extraordinary to draw attention to us.

Was ORU the last one?

The Tulsa Zoo and the creationist exhibit before that?  Angry at a Ganesha statue outside the elephant pen.

We also had 1804 and the conduct of a Judge sort of recently as well.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
CoffeeBean
Civic Leader

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 03:03:27 pm »

Dressing up your comments in constitutional garb doesn't make them correct, enlightened or even moral.  

Kern, like the KKK, is free to spew her backwater viewpoint, the only difference being that Kern actually speaks for "we the people."

Sickening.

Cubs
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 04:08:43 pm »

It's people like Kern that keep me loving the state of Oklahoma. We have some of the best representatives of any state (including Inhofe and Coburn).  
I'd vote for Ms. Kern anyday ... she speaks the truth!
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 04:45:36 pm »

Gosh, she said that gays were a greater threat than terrorists.  We kill terrorists.  We imprison them in defiance of both our own and international law.  So would Kern logically support similar treatment for gays and lesbians?

We're living in a police state.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
dsjeffries
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 05:11:10 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Cubs

It's people like Kern that keep me loving the state of Oklahoma. We have some of the best representatives of any state (including Inhofe and Coburn).  

Please tell me you're kidding.
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2008, 07:50:15 pm »

She's an idiot.
FOTD
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2008, 08:04:46 pm »

quote:

You are an imbecile despite your moniker.

TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 08:38:09 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFxk7glmMbo

I find it interesting how she keeps mentioning "lifestyle" and saying things like, not all lifestyles and not all religions are equal. Its a bad lifestyle and you can tell because there are more suicides, more illness, their lifespans are shorter...

I thought that was Oklahoma? Whats that say about our lifestyle? Our religion?

"We Have Met The Enemy and He Is Us"

« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 08:50:42 pm by TheArtist » Logged

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
jamesrage
Philanthropist

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2008, 09:10:34 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by guido911

I suspect most have heard or read of this story, but for those who have not, here it is:

http://www.630wmal.com/Article.asp?id=614058&spid=

Its nice seeing a politician who is not a homosexual apologist and actually has the guts to speak out against homosexuality. With all the gay children fairy tales infesting our schools and libraries,and gay pbs indoctrination specials she hit the nail on the head when she spoke out against the homosexual indoctrination of our kids.

I find it hypocritical of the media to ignore well known celebrities who compare Christians to the Taliban or celebrities who hang out with south American dictators,but raise hell when unknown politician speaks out against homosexuality and homosexual indoctrination.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:16:39 pm by jamesrage » Logged

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those
jamesrage
Philanthropist

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2008, 09:12:18 pm »

quote:

I agree.We have politicians who do not cater to idiotic liberal nonsense.

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those
Cubs
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2008, 09:13:12 pm »

quote:
Please tell me you're kidding.

Not at all .... I care much more about being biblically correct than politically correct.

I don't understand all the fuss ... I've heard several other people say things very similar to what Ms. Kern said ... Everyone is acting like she is the first person to ever say such things.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org