how do i get the sunday Tulsa World cheaper than ?

<< < (3/3)

Nick Danger:
quote:Originally posted by sgrizzle

quote:Originally posted by Steve

I considered dropping my Tulsa World subscription this past fall.  My current daily (7 days a week) home delivery runs about $200 per year.  I guess I am just old school but the thought of not having my daily home newspaper was just too much for me.  The daily ritual of retrieving my paper from the driveway is so ingrained in me and such a part of my daily routine.

I am a coupon freak too; I figure I save enough annually from the Sunday coupons to at least pay for my annual newspaper subscription cost.

You can get the daily for a year for $102 on special.

At one time, we canceled our subscription when renewal came due, because we didn't want to pay $200 a year. About a month later, we were contacted and offered a subscription at half price.

Nick

sgrizzle:
quote:Originally posted by Nick Danger

quote:Originally posted by sgrizzle

quote:Originally posted by Steve

I considered dropping my Tulsa World subscription this past fall.  My current daily (7 days a week) home delivery runs about $200 per year.  I guess I am just old school but the thought of not having my daily home newspaper was just too much for me.  The daily ritual of retrieving my paper from the driveway is so ingrained in me and such a part of my daily routine.

I am a coupon freak too; I figure I save enough annually from the Sunday coupons to at least pay for my annual newspaper subscription cost.

You can get the daily for a year for $102 on special.

At one time, we canceled our subscription when renewal came due, because we didn't want to pay $200 a year. About a month later, we were contacted and offered a subscription at half price.

Nick

Yup, that is the special. You have to be a new subscriber or off for 30days to qualify.

inteller:
I plan on not renewwing because of their stupid commercials.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page