A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 04:57:59 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Outdoor Wi-Fi in tulsa  (Read 3848 times)
Markk
Civic Leader

« on: May 11, 2023, 07:53:59 am »

Can anyone offer up places in Tulsa where you can a good outdoor Wi-Fi connection?  Looking for a place where I could have a cigar outside and have ‘net access
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 11:00:02 am »

Can anyone offer up places in Tulsa where you can a good outdoor Wi-Fi connection?  Looking for a place where I could have a cigar outside and have ‘net access

I have a hot-spot on my cell phone.  I don't know if it can be classified as "good" but it worked when the house internet was down.  I got the hot-spot in the cell plan so I can use the iPad and not depend on unknown WiFi connections.

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2023, 04:43:02 pm »

Like Red, once I got a cellphone that doubles as a Hotspot, I don't use public WiFi. I use my laptop, tablet, and Chromebook with it all the time. The only time I use public WiFi is when I'm on a plane. Most hotels either charge for WiFi, too many people trying to get on, or just crappy signal strength.
tulsabug
Civic Leader

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2023, 03:03:29 am »

The Target parking lot?  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org