A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:33:17 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know a good architect?  (Read 1867 times)
Ibanez
City Father

« on: March 13, 2007, 08:20:41 am »

I have some house plans I would like to have modified slightly. Plan on building a new house once I can find some land.

Thanks!
citizen72
Civic Leader

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 09:34:20 am »

I have an architectural practice here in Tulsa. While performing residential house plan revisions is outside our services I might have a solution for you. I have someone that I know that can do this for you. Known him for years and he is very accurate and thorough. Our email address is agroup1@cox.net if you would like to explore this option.

^^^^^

"Never a skillful sailor made who always sailed calm seas."
osu9400
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 12:54:34 pm »

I too will be looking for an architect in a few months for a house. I am going to rebuild my existing plan but with modifications. What should I expect to pay for architectural services like this?
TulsaSooner
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 04:29:53 pm »

Cesar Pelli?

[Cheesy]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org