A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:13:10 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for anyone but Karen Keith for Tulsa's mayor  (Read 14701 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2023, 08:31:56 pm »

That is who you are

You are the one doing the projection and confession.  Not at all surprised you don't recognize it.

Just playing the FOTD game.  Enjoy!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2023, 11:37:36 pm »

How about we destroy Broken Arrow, Jenks, and South Tulsa instead?

As long as you don't include Bixby.... OK

Well, maybe not.

What have the British done to you personally or your immediate family?

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2023, 11:45:46 pm »

David C,

You have been a member of this forum for nearly 2 years.  Is there anything in particular that has caused you to spew your particular venom now as compared to the last  two years?

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2023, 11:59:07 pm »

You are very afraid of me telling the truth about Tulsa Race Massacre.
Not really.  I had nothing to do with the Tulsa Race Massacre.

Your surname appears to be Italian. Would you care to explain your association with the Mafia?

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2023, 12:06:02 am »

Perhaps this person is your personal hero due to your surname.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benito_Mussolini

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2023, 12:08:58 am »

Maybe I work for the Tulsa Police and the black community in Tulsa.

Or maybe not. I find it highly unlikely that you have any responsible position in the community.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2023, 12:19:36 am »

No he isn’t. Are kings of England your personal heroes?
Not particularly.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2023, 12:22:21 am »

Maybe you can explain why Smith, Jones, Brown, Johnson surnames are so common? Is that because of massacres and slavery?

Just due to quantity.  Has nothing to due to do with massacres and slavery.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 11:03:43 am by Red Arrow » Logged

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2023, 12:26:09 am »

Maybe you can explain why Smith, Jones, Brown, Johnson surnames are so common? Is that because of massacres and slavery?

Can you explain why so many Italian surnames are associated with the Mafia?

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2023, 09:02:42 am »

Maybe I work for the Tulsa Police and the black community in Tulsa.

Lol.... Funny!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2023, 10:15:34 am »

Time for some moderation
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2023, 10:57:11 am »

Time for some moderation

He/she is kind of a one trick pony.  I liked what one comment elsewhere said about George Santos and his run as 'Trumper Du Jour' - seems to be almost applicable here...

"Pathological liar. Former drag queen. Far-right reactionary. Devoted husband. Disgraced politician. Diva. Scoundrel. He should be in jail. His face should be printed on our money."

TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2023, 08:08:37 pm »

Time for some moderation

Yea, this thread and others. There is no moderation. I am deleting the forum from my bookmarks.

This is my last post and last time I read any on here.

Was a very good forum for many years but lately has been garbage and a waste of time.

By everyone!

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2023, 04:16:56 pm »

Yea, this thread and others. There is no moderation. I am deleting the forum from my bookmarks.

This is my last post and last time I read any on here.

Was a very good forum for many years but lately has been garbage and a waste of time.

By everyone!

Live long and prosper!

Have been and will continue to miss your contributions!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org