A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:55:13 am
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1454840 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #735 on: April 21, 2017, 05:50:46 pm »

"maximum butt hurt", why do you act like a child?

Did you not see your last post? Get some self-awareness. The amount of whining and sore losering by you and several others in this entire thread defines childish. I will not even get into the make believe world you live in which has you convinced that Hillary lost because of something Russia did. 

Get a hold of yourself, buck up, and deal.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #736 on: April 21, 2017, 06:42:00 pm »

Did you not see your last post? Get some self-awareness. The amount of whining and sore losering by you and several others in this entire thread defines childish. I will not even get into the make believe world you live in which has you convinced that Hillary lost because of something Russia did.  

Get a hold of yourself, buck up, and deal.

Am I upset that you elected an incompetent, narcissistic conman for president that seems bent on hurting the people of this country to enrich himself and his buddies, yeah, that's upsetting.  Politics to you have always been more about tribal winning and losing than doing good for the country, your only issue that you seem to care about is lowering your own taxes. You got yours, screw everyone else. Well, that's a pretty bankrupt view on life. Oh, and you care about your ability to tell women what to do with their bodies. But to hell with the resultant children.

That's not "whining and sore losering", it's real concern over what this idiot is doing. Are you under the impression that something he is doing is positive? I mean other than  promising to lower your own taxes. Anything else?
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #737 on: April 21, 2017, 07:36:23 pm »

Am I upset that you elected an incompetent, narcissistic conman for president that seems bent on hurting the people of this country to enrich himself and his buddies, yeah, that's upsetting.  

I am disappointed that the Democratic Party could/would not nominate someone I could have voted for.  I did not vote for Trump but could not vote for Hillary.  I intentionally wasted my vote on that guy from NM.

Ed W
City Father

« Reply #738 on: April 21, 2017, 08:42:40 pm »

I am disappointed that the Democratic Party could/would not nominate someone I could have voted for.  I did not vote for Trump but could not vote for Hillary.  I intentionally wasted my vote on that guy from NM.

There's a lot of "if only" coming from the Sanders die hards. I think if he had been the nominee, the contrast between him and Trump would have been even starker, but I'm not sure he could have won. Regardless, the Bernie Bros insist there was a DNC cabal that denied him wider support. They forget that he's an Independent and the DC exists to back Democrats.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #739 on: April 21, 2017, 08:42:48 pm »

I disagree with that, but I understand it. Clinton v Trump was a failure of our political system.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #740 on: April 21, 2017, 08:58:03 pm »

... your only issue that you seem to care about is lowering your own taxes. You got yours, screw everyone else...

That is the dumbest thing you have written about me. I have been, and will remain an almost exclusive one issue voter: Which candidate is anti-abortion. That's it. My second issue, if both candidates are anti-abortion? Who supports our military and will protect this country best. Tax policy? Down the list.

And watch the "screw everyone else" crap. Charitable giving and helping those without is a large portion of my life. Almost a mission. 

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #741 on: April 21, 2017, 11:51:07 pm »

I disagree with that, but I understand it. Clinton v Trump was a failure of our political system.

On both sides.  What a miserable choice.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #742 on: April 21, 2017, 11:52:37 pm »

There's a lot of "if only" coming from the Sanders die hards. I think if he had been the nominee, the contrast between him and Trump would have been even starker, but I'm not sure he could have won. Regardless, the Bernie Bros insist there was a DNC cabal that denied him wider support. They forget that he's an Independent and the DC exists to back Democrats.

I joked about voting for Sanders because I wanted free stuff but don't think I really could have voted for Sanders.

Ed W
City Father

« Reply #743 on: April 22, 2017, 08:05:07 am »

I joked about voting for Sanders because I wanted free stuff but don't think I really could have voted for Sanders.

I voted for him in the primary because I believed both then and now that he didn't have a chance of beining nominated, much less prevailing in the general election. So yes, mine was a protest vote against more of the same.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #744 on: April 22, 2017, 10:07:52 am »

I voted for him in the primary because I believed both then and now that he didn't have a chance of beining nominated, much less prevailing in the general election. So yes, mine was a protest vote against more of the same.

He may have mobilized more of the younger demo that absolutely hated Hillary that stayed home for the general, so no one would ever have known.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #745 on: April 22, 2017, 10:11:47 am »

So yes, mine was a protest vote against more of the same.

Well, we certainly got something different.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #746 on: April 22, 2017, 05:00:41 pm »

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!
5:50 AM - 21 Apr 2017
13,989 13,989 Retweets 67,652 67,652 likes
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 05:05:25 pm by swake » Logged
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #747 on: April 24, 2017, 07:51:09 am »

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/856387956482875393

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #748 on: April 24, 2017, 08:11:14 am »

Of course people who accuse someone of being a draft dodger or refusing military service, but themselves dodged military service, is unrelated to the subject of military service.

Lol...you really are out of practice!   Come on, get back into the courtroom and step it up here!! 

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #749 on: April 24, 2017, 08:17:31 am »

And watch the "screw everyone else" crap. Charitable giving and helping those without is a large portion of my life. Almost a mission.  

Careful... I know - it's really tough to talk about good deed stuff without a backdrop reference as when I go on about Salvation Army.  Fine line...

http://biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/6.htm

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org