A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:36:59 am
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1472571 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #135 on: December 13, 2016, 02:30:46 pm »

THEY TOOK THE BAR!!!!  THEY TOOK THE WHOLE F#CKING BAR!!!

I’ve owned a horse and Yorkshire Terrier.  I believe that would make me imminently qualified to be Trump’s Car Czar or Surgeon General but I’m not getting any calls yet.  Oh wait, I didn’t donate millions to his campaign.  Damn it all!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #136 on: December 13, 2016, 02:42:13 pm »

Being that's John Belushi, and knowing what he was like during filming of that movie, that could very well be real JD in that bottle.

A distinct possibility.  Too much for me, even when I was young and invincible.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #137 on: December 13, 2016, 03:08:52 pm »

Being that's John Belushi, and knowing what he was like during filming of that movie, that could very well be real JD in that bottle.

Forget it, he's rollin'.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #138 on: December 13, 2016, 07:46:57 pm »

Trump appointing Kanye West as head of Health and Human Service is pure genius.

/s

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #139 on: December 16, 2016, 04:41:10 pm »

Trying to get an early start on rounding up the intellectuals.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/12/14/trump-transition-says-request-for-names-of-climate-scientists-was-not-authorized/

Look out gypsies and homosexuals, you're next.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2016, 05:41:27 pm »

"This time Milo had gone too far. Bombing his own men and planes was more than even the most phlegmatic observer could stomach, and it looked like the end for him. He had contracted with the Germans to bomb Milo's own camp.… Milo was all washed up until he opened his books to the public and disclosed the tremendous profit he had made."

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #141 on: December 16, 2016, 09:06:20 pm »

THEY TOOK THE BAR!!!!  THEY TOOK THE WHOLE F#CKING BAR!!!

I’ve owned a horse and Yorkshire Terrier.  I believe that would make me imminently qualified to be Trump’s Car Czar or Surgeon General but I’m not getting any calls yet.  Oh wait, I didn’t donate millions to his campaign.  Damn it all!
The United States in about 18 months:

- Fred's Car!America!
- Flounder, You can't spend your whole life worrying about your mistakes! You f*cked up - you trusted us! Trumple Thinskin!

- My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
- Better listen to him, Flounder, he's in pre-med.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 09:07:52 pm by swake » Logged
rebound
City Father

« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2016, 02:39:28 pm »

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son..."

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2016, 10:51:56 pm »

Digging on the Animal House riffs!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Tulsa Zephyr
Activist

« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2016, 12:18:16 pm »

...and Catch 22!

"My ambition is handicapped by laziness."  Charles Bukowski
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #145 on: December 18, 2016, 03:15:08 pm »

I didn't make it up, but I am using it as much as possible.

Too bad you didnt.  We would be famous.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #146 on: December 20, 2016, 02:33:36 pm »

Am not believing my own ears.  I have mentioned how some of the people I work with are rabid – and I mean truly, foaming at the mouth, slobber-slinging, gnawing off their own legs rabid about how great it will be to have Trump as President.  Well, today, I heard doubts expressed by one of the “most” of these….he is starting to be really concerned (his words) about the direction Trump seems to be taking with some of the appointments and his apparent prodding of China.  He is not liking the logical extension of everything that Trump has told us all right up front.  All I could do was click on this and play it for him….  Not completely sure he ‘got’ what I was expressing, but ya gotta try every chance ya get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBgeCZW3upg

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #147 on: December 20, 2016, 03:22:54 pm »

No, you have to give him a chance.  Isn't it obvious?  By appointing life-long political insiders along with big executives and business tycoons, they are going to reign in some of the harms done to this country by political insiders, big banks, and oligarchs. 

Personally, I think his new appointment for the Department of Not Eating My Baby is right in line with many of his other picks:

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #148 on: December 20, 2016, 03:28:07 pm »

No, you have to give him a chance.  Isn't it obvious?  By appointing life-long political insiders along with big executives and business tycoons, they are going to reign in some of the harms done to this country by political insiders, big banks, and oligarchs. 

Personally, I think his new appointment for the Department of Not Eating My Baby is right in line with many of his other picks:

Or his appointment to a new cabinet post of Secretary of P**** Wrangling!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #149 on: December 20, 2016, 04:12:06 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org