A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:21:33 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Moon Cafe  (Read 20547 times)
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2015, 03:57:52 pm »

There were other owners of the Taproom as well.....

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2015, 04:58:18 pm »

Right building, wrong end of the building.

Marc and Don Hopkins owned it, my good friend the late Ainslie Perrault was a bartender.

I was close going on faded memories from the 80's.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2015, 11:55:51 am »

Per KJRH, Full Moon's lease won't be renewed.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2015, 03:15:44 pm »

Per KJRH, Full Moon's lease won't be renewed.

Color me stunned.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2015, 03:52:38 pm »

Color me stunned.

The building used to be 4 or 5 separate shops.  I wonder what the plans are now.

Hopefully the CVS is built up against the street this time.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2015, 02:50:13 pm »

I heard a story (secondhand) about protesters at Full Moon being on the news...something about the owner?  Anyone see anything?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2015, 03:22:36 pm »

I heard a story (secondhand) about protesters at Full Moon being on the news...something about the owner?  Anyone see anything?

Nothing to see there, just former employees wanting to be paid.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2015, 09:12:04 am »

Gee...what's wrong with those people...  Sounds like the Full Moon guy may be a lot like the Shotgun Sam's guy...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2015, 09:49:32 am »

Gee...what's wrong with those people...  Sounds like the Full Moon guy may be a lot like the Shotgun Sam's guy...

I’m trying to figure out why the staff kept working when pay was several weeks in arrears.  It’s not like there’s a shortage of restaurant jobs to go around in Tulsa.

Apparently, they plan to go after Tony Henry in federal court.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2015, 09:57:40 am »

I’m trying to figure out why the staff kept working when pay was several weeks in arrears.  It’s not like there’s a shortage of restaurant jobs to go around in Tulsa.

Apparently, they plan to go after Tony Henry in federal court.

That's easy - they were much more committed to the proposition than he was.

AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2015, 08:33:58 am »

Lawsuit filed. http://www.fox23.com/news/news/local/former-full-moon-cafe-employees-file-lawsuit-again/nntBt/?ecmp=kokitv_social_facebook_sfp
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2015, 08:38:47 am »

"Coming up at 10 o’clock Full Moon owner files for bankruptcy.”

I’d be interested to see if they filed on both the Full Moon corporation and Tony Henry personally.  I suspect his attorney will argue they had no contractual agreement for him to personally guarantee their wages.

As far as delinquent payroll taxes, I do believe the IRS and OTC hold the owner personally liable.  Any of the attorneys here care to chime in?

cynical
Civic Leader

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2015, 09:57:19 am »

The IRS looks for individuals with authority to sign checks on behalf of the employer. I'm not sure about the OTC, but I suspect they would piggy-back on the efforts of the IRS.

"Coming up at 10 o’clock Full Moon owner files for bankruptcy.”

I’d be interested to see if they filed on both the Full Moon corporation and Tony Henry personally.  I suspect his attorney will argue they had no contractual agreement for him to personally guarantee their wages.

As far as delinquent payroll taxes, I do believe the IRS and OTC hold the owner personally liable.  Any of the attorneys here care to chime in?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org