A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:41:31 pm
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebola  (Read 46837 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: October 01, 2014, 12:40:12 pm »

Well most now know that in the Dallas area the first case has been diagnosed in this country. No need to harp on how relatively close to Tulsa this is. I am surprised that it still managed to reach this country. Tingles has weighed in, so you know we nearly had a spittle situation.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/09/30/chris_matthews_vs_ezekiel_emanuel_on_ebola_obama_said_it_was_unlikely_it_has_happened_its_here.html

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 12:58:51 pm »

Well most now know that in the Dallas area the first case has been diagnosed in this country. No need to harp on how relatively close to Tulsa this is. I am surprised that it still managed to reach this country. Tingles has weighed in, so you know we nearly had a spittle situation.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/09/30/chris_matthews_vs_ezekiel_emanuel_on_ebola_obama_said_it_was_unlikely_it_has_happened_its_here.html

We're all set.  Went out and stocked up as soon as the president announced that the possibility of Ebola in the US was remote.

ThinkProgress is already using it to push Obamacare as the salvation.  USA Today is now reporting a possible second case.  Only a matter of time until Ebola becomes more politics than disease. 

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 01:16:29 pm »

Spent a couple days in Dallas last week.  Drove up highway 75, by the Presby hospital and stopped at In & Out Burger in the area to eat - just south of Caruth Haven Lane.  Counting the days.... 21 isn't it??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 01:21:34 pm »

Spent a couple days in Dallas last week.  Drove up highway 75, by the Presby hospital and stopped at In & Out Burger in the area to eat - just south of Caruth Haven Lane.  Counting the days.... 21 isn't it??

10 for Ebola, then a headshot is the only remedy.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 01:48:43 pm »

Well, I ain't sweating it....I can dodge both those bullets....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
ARGUS
Civic Leader

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 01:52:36 pm »

Your eyes got me dreamin' Your eyes got me....ebola eyes Smiley

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 01:57:36 pm »

Or I could just go ahead and die a slow, agonizing, painful death in a slippery pool of coagulating blood....

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2014, 03:22:31 pm »

We're all set.  Went out and stocked up as soon as the president announced that the possibility of Ebola in the US was remote.

ThinkProgress is already using it to push Obamacare as the salvation.  USA Today is now reporting a possible second case.  Only a matter of time until Ebola becomes more politics than disease. 

Someone has already come to the reach-around logic that ebola is caused by global warming climate change climate anomaly aw hell, you know what I’m trying to say.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2014, 03:32:35 pm »

It's Bush's fault---although Obama lied about the likelihood of Ebola hitting the U.S. Tingles told me.

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2014, 05:11:51 pm »

The hospital let the patient go.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2014, 05:39:17 pm »

The hospital let the patient go.

It's the hospital's fault? Roll Eyes I'm surprised you didn't accuse the Dallas PD of doing something. Too much finger pointing going on when it obviously Rick Perry's fault.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 05:56:59 pm by guido911 » Logged

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2014, 06:40:12 pm »

Panic is starting to set in. Parents keeping kids home from school. Can't blame them I suppose.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/10/01/6165611/officials-say-only-one-ebola-case.html?rh=1

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2014, 03:14:40 pm »

I'm sorry about the source for this development, because Hot Air is obviously biased and cannot report. But this is just too perfect.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/10/02/flashback-senator-obama-rips-bush-for-being-unprepared-for-avian-flu-epidemic/

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2014, 04:11:00 pm »

I'm sorry about the source for this development, because Hot Air is obviously biased and cannot report. But this is just too perfect.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/10/02/flashback-senator-obama-rips-bush-for-being-unprepared-for-avian-flu-epidemic/

Senator Obama vs. President Obama always makes for good entertainment.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Re:
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2014, 05:36:02 pm »

They are always running against each other.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org