A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:06:18 pm
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Okla Legislature 2nd Worse in Nation  (Read 260522 times)
whoatown
Activist

« Reply #465 on: April 02, 2021, 07:03:55 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OELdi7StGLA

Muslims praying in the state capitol starting back in 2015, a protestor interrupts this meeting.

Ten Commandments monument taken down several times to be replaced by

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awk-smuS6hw

Who in state legislature was allowing that to happen?
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #466 on: April 02, 2021, 08:34:41 pm »

Muslims praying in the state capitol starting back in 2015, a protestor interrupts this meeting.

You must hate the constitution.  Sad.
whoatown
Activist

« Reply #467 on: April 02, 2021, 09:01:54 pm »

You must hate the constitution.  Sad.
It was my understanding that Islam and the Constitution are mutually exclusive.

While the Constitution would protect the religious freedoms and assemblies, I’m not sure that they intended for the religious factions to overtake state property or become the state sponsored religion.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #468 on: April 02, 2021, 10:19:32 pm »

While the Constitution would protect the religious freedoms and assemblies, I’m not sure that they intended for the religious factions to overtake state property or become the state sponsored religion.

Hmm.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #469 on: April 04, 2021, 10:51:39 am »

Now this same group is sending me stuff about Debra Wimpee and how witches are controlling city council meetings.  Apparently based on a facebook post, but who are these people sending these things?  Say they aren’t supporting any particular candidate.  And then there is the other lady who thinks we needed mandated mask wearing.  Just sounds like we need the vax too.  They just passed a resolution but still not a mandate. 

Wimpee is incumbent, so that automatically means I would vote against.  Thurmond too.  There is a guy named Kelly who for some reason called my wife's phone and was giving the standard BS evangelist spiel...wish we could vote against him!!

As for the virus, BA has been just about as big a Fail as Oklahoma in general.  That's on Stitt and the pathetic excuse of a legislature we have.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #470 on: April 04, 2021, 10:52:47 am »

Exactly the same can be said about Christianity.  As well as - especially - evangelical-ism.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #471 on: April 04, 2021, 10:56:42 am »

Really??   You don't understand how the state legislature works??

Baphomet has just as much legitimacy on the state capital grounds as any other religious artifact.  I am waiting for some of those Indian things from the Kama Sutra.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #472 on: April 04, 2021, 11:25:54 am »

Whenever possible, I vote against anyone running for political office whose primary qualification is their religious affiliation.

whoatown
Activist

« Reply #473 on: April 06, 2021, 01:00:38 pm »

Really??   You don't understand how the state legislature works??

Baphomet has just as much legitimacy on the state capital grounds as any other religious artifact.  I am waiting for some of those Indian things from the Kama Sutra.

It takes all kinds!
whoatown
Activist

« Reply #474 on: April 06, 2021, 01:01:37 pm »

Whenever possible, I vote against anyone running for political office whose primary qualification is their religious affiliation.
Or whether they support compulsory insanity such as vax or mask mandates being worn religiously.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #475 on: April 06, 2021, 03:45:38 pm »

Or whether they support compulsory insanity such as vax or mask mandates being worn religiously.

Do you wear pants?
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #476 on: April 07, 2021, 11:52:36 am »

Nope, don't vote for people that think they have the right to give me Covid either.

whoatown
Activist

« Reply #477 on: April 07, 2021, 01:53:42 pm »

Wimpee is incumbent, so that automatically means I would vote against.  Thurmond too.  There is a guy named Kelly who for some reason called my wife's phone and was giving the standard BS evangelist spiel...wish we could vote against him!!

As for the virus, BA has been just about as big a Fail as Oklahoma in general.  That's on Stitt and the pathetic excuse of a legislature we have.

Lisa Ford replaced Thurmond.

But as far as preventing a virus with the common people who don't have any idea about proper hospital protocols, in an unsterile environment and expecting them to prevent the spread of something.  Nope, more like it's going to spread just like wildfire.  Not any particular communities fault however.  There is lots of talk about 5G being a quaternary weapon that can cause respiratory problems when it depletes your oxygen/blood level and blame it on corona virus.  And then the solution to take a vax that has a nanobot in it that talks to the 5G tower and a neutralizer that allows you to live as long as you have this bot thing running around inside of you which would also cause a bodily reaction to a foreign object. Nice little scam they have going there.  And I have noticed several new 5G towers crop up in the last few months.  
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #478 on: April 07, 2021, 01:55:14 pm »

But as far as preventing a virus with the common people who don't have any idea about proper hospital protocols, in an unsterile environment and expecting them to prevent the spread of something.  Nope, more like it's going to spread just like wildfire.  Not any particular communities fault however.  There is lots of talk about 5G being a quaternary weapon that can cause respiratory problems when it depletes your oxygen/blood level and blame it on corona virus.  And then the solution to take a vax that has a nanobot in it that talks to the 5G tower and a neutralizer that allows you to live as long as you have this bot thing running around inside of you which would also cause a bodily reaction to a foreign object. Nice little scam they have going there.  And I have noticed several new 5G towers crop up in the last few months.  

And there you have it.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #479 on: April 07, 2021, 04:10:28 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org