A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:37:37 am
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (PROJECT) A Gathering Place For Tulsa  (Read 775219 times)
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #1350 on: May 12, 2023, 04:42:18 am »

So ready for the dam/bridge to be finished.  Tired of seeing the dry river bed all year

tulsamatt
Activist

« Reply #1351 on: December 13, 2023, 09:07:58 am »

There's a pending BOA case for the old apartment property south of Crow Creek. Anyone know if this is just in relation to the parking lot or if things are about to get moving on the next phase?

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1352 on: December 13, 2023, 11:27:25 am »

So ready for the dam/bridge to be finished.  Tired of seeing the dry river bed all year

I have some pictures from around 71st taken a few years ago of an old oil well and equipment sitting about 50-60 yards from the river bank out in the middle of the sand and rock.  Always seems to be enough water to keep it hidden these days... not much but only a foot or two would cover it.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
tulsamatt
Activist

« Reply #1353 on: January 05, 2024, 09:27:21 am »

There's a pending BOA case for the old apartment property south of Crow Creek. Anyone know if this is just in relation to the parking lot or if things are about to get moving on the next phase?

Sounds like this I just a continuation on a variance to use the gravel parking lot. Excited to see what they do with this area... someday.

SXSW
City Father

« Reply #1354 on: January 05, 2024, 02:22:15 pm »

Sounds like this I just a continuation on a variance to use the gravel parking lot. Excited to see what they do with this area... someday.

GKFF unfortunately doesn't move very fast.  I would imagine they would have some info on their future plans for these lots when they open everything Labor Day weekend.

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org