A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:52:06 am
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren Sez!  (Read 63332 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2012, 05:01:21 pm »

I wish I could find a framed poster of that.
They are available. They are right next to these posters:

If you want me to get graphic on these, I surely can. So next time you and aox want to talk about liberal accomplishments, trying thinking of the glorious abortion rights liberals are responsible for. As for O'Donnell, I'll leave you with this genius in action (the last bit, but the whole thing is funny):

http://thehopeforamerica.com/play.php?id=11634

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #121 on: June 10, 2012, 05:11:35 pm »

If you want me to get graphic on these, I surely can. So next time you and aox want to talk about liberal accomplishments, trying thinking of the glorious abortion rights liberals are responsible for. As for O'Donnell, I'll leave you with this genius in action (the last bit, but the whole thing is funny):

Just more proof that you exaggerate and lie and that you hate women's freedom to choose.This is not just your country.
Why don't you leave the country if you don't like the rules and you dislike the team that runs the executive branch? Sure, go ahead and show more graphic representations of what you see as truth. I constantly study new science which deals with much more hideous graphics...like MSC research on regrowing an ulcerated foot victimized by diabetes.... many more examples. Try me?
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #122 on: June 10, 2012, 05:40:01 pm »

You're so hopeless for such a well educated man. I hope I never get to meet you. You should too.  The last time someone waved that crap at me was a moron standing on a street corner with a graphic sign showing a fetus.  He yelled at me through my open car window. I rolled down the window to see what he was yelling. When I politely refused his propagandist leaflets he made note of our car seat in the back and sneered, "Oh, I see you have yours."

Roe vs Wade was a decision made during a Republican administration by judges appointed during the previous two decades by judges that were Liberals and conservatives. It was based on law, not politics or religion. But you know all that, you just want to be like that creep on the corner.

Don't bother posting links for me. I seldom open them.

onward...through the fog
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #123 on: June 10, 2012, 05:58:18 pm »

You're so hopeless for such a well educated man. I hope I never get to meet you. You should too.  The last time someone waved that crap at me was a moron standing on a street corner with a graphic sign showing a fetus.  He yelled at me through my open car window. I rolled down the window to see what he was yelling. When I politely refused his propagandist leaflets he made note of our car seat in the back and sneered, "Oh, I see you have yours."

Roe vs Wade was a decision made during a Republican administration by judges appointed during the previous two decades by judges that were Liberals and conservatives. It was based on law, not politics or religion. But you know all that, you just want to be like that creep on the corner.

Don't bother posting links for me. I seldom open them.

Roe v. Wade was partially a conservative opinion? Got it.

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2012, 06:11:37 pm »

Funny how government control of the individual is conservative when it's agreeable to you and liberal when it's not.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2012, 06:59:05 pm »

Just go away turd.

onward...through the fog
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2012, 07:00:17 pm »

Funny how government control of the individual is conservative when it's agreeable to you and liberal when it's not.

Funny how all these years, no matter how conservative they load the Court, Roe stands. Its as if, you know, it makes sense or something.

onward...through the fog
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2012, 07:45:41 pm »

Funny how all these years, no matter how conservative they load the Court, Roe stands. Its as if, you know, it makes sense or something.

Or its as if, you know, something about stare decisis, um you know.

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2012, 08:04:44 pm »

Nobody ever seems to talk about abortions until six months before a presidential election. Then suddenly it is all some people want to talk about.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #129 on: June 10, 2012, 08:44:25 pm »

Nobody ever seems to talk about abortions until six months before a presidential election. Then suddenly it is all some people want to talk about.

Some people just don't pay attention until six months before a presidential election.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2012, 09:10:48 pm »

Some people just don't pay attention until six months before a presidential election.

Wow.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2012, 06:43:59 am »

Here is something the citizens of Mass understand:

You want to see how hypocrisy works? Nowhere on this post, this thread, or the thread about "Tell Us Why Romney Would Be a Great President", is there any mention of abortion, partial birth abortion or any effort to sensationalize using graphics.

Nonetheless, Guido turns them both into discussions of his obsessions, abortion and his hate for Liberals. Then he wants to talk issues.

He seldom answers direct questions, preferring to use such tactics as, "yeah, but Obama hates babies", types of bs. Yet reasonable people get angry at TTC and want him gone. Where is your outrage at this overprivileged, sanctimonious, sick hateful mind?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 07:05:15 am by AquaMan » Logged

onward...through the fog
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2012, 07:20:48 am »

guido's logic:

"When a republican can't explain why they are supportive of a republican, they revert back and say it is because of republican views on abortion, even if the republican they support used to be for allowing abortions."

Power is nothing till you use it.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2012, 08:25:04 am »

7 to 2 decision.

Justice White was appointed by Kennedy and Justice Powell appointed by Nixon.  Go figure....

Talk about a role reversal.  Or maybe they were just looking at law and the Constitution versus the rhetoric and dogma that surrounds the topic today.  And didn't you have to study all this in law school??  That would seem to be one of the significant point cases they would want a lawyer to be familiar with??

And Stewart was appointed by Eisenhower.  Info on the rest is out there for those interested - this is small sample.  Shows that the world was a very different place than today.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2012, 09:24:23 am »

Or its as if, you know, something about stare decisis, um you know.

Oh, look everyone. He knows the words every first year business law and poli sci student learned. Except he can't quite figure out context.

onward...through the fog
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org