A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2021, 05:04:08 am
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new midtown/Cherry Street developments?  (Read 200341 times)
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #585 on: October 03, 2021, 08:34:59 pm »

Anyone heard anything about new condos planned for 21st & Main?  This is the site adjacent to the bank.  This is all I could find:

https://steve-easley.com/project/21-main-condos/

SXSW
City Father

« Reply #586 on: October 10, 2021, 02:26:27 pm »

Sidecar, the rooftop bar on Cherry Street, is supposed to open later this month.  Are the apartments complete and leasing?  Seems like that project has taken forever to build.  HOPEFULLY the old Subway next door is next in line to be renovated.

Sidecar opens October 12

SXSW
City Father

« Reply #587 on: October 11, 2021, 07:36:23 pm »

Some interior pics of Sidecar at 15th & St Louis

DowntownDan
Philanthropist

« Reply #588 on: October 12, 2021, 09:21:42 am »

Looks great! And I saw this weekend that Foxy Taco's patio was busy for the football game. Nice developments.

On that note, the weird pizza place in the Foxy Taco spot had to be some sort of tax scheme, right? I mean they tore out the best part of the property, an outdoor bar, and tried to compete with Andolinis, Hideaway, and Prarie Fire. That had zero chance of success. Literally everyone I know said it would fail. How was it even a thing?
shavethewhales
Civic Leader

« Reply #589 on: October 12, 2021, 11:58:31 am »

Anyone heard anything about new condos planned for 21st & Main?  This is the site adjacent to the bank.  This is all I could find:

I feel like they have redesigned that condo tower 6 times now. They have been talking about that property since I was a kid, but nothing ever gets off the ground. Those floor heights are something else. Must be some two story high ceilings on the upper levels.

Sidecar looks great. Sounds like they will have several locations since they are putting in a similar rooftop bar in Jenks.

Foxy Taco's is already open? That's awesome. Seems like they poked along on that one too. Today is a great day for Cherry street!
ComeOnBenjals
Activist

« Reply #590 on: October 12, 2021, 12:16:00 pm »

Previous tenant was Crushed Red... you're right that they were in a tough location to succeed. I did enjoy it though, healthy options.

We went to Foxy Tacos this weekend... ate out on the patio and really enjoyed it. Crushed Red really underutilized the space, I think it'll be very busy for sports and nice days.

SideCar looks great! Can't wait to check it out... feel like that building in general took a really long time.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #591 on: October 12, 2021, 03:24:52 pm »

I feel like they have redesigned that condo tower 6 times now. They have been talking about that property since I was a kid, but nothing ever gets off the ground. Those floor heights are something else. Must be some two story high ceilings on the upper levels.

I think you are thinking of the other parcel that Coury owns at 21st & Boston, and is currently for sale.  Originally proposed as a boutique hotel called The Maple (below) I think this would be a good condo site.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org