A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:02:19 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: La Madeline on Cherry Street  (Read 3341 times)
RazorBird
Citizen

« on: November 08, 2017, 01:22:51 pm »

Another one bites the dust?   Maybe we can snag a good pizza or salad place... Roll Eyes
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 01:36:21 pm »

Another one bites the dust?   Maybe we can snag a good pizza or salad place... Roll Eyes

A good French food place would be nice.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 02:00:47 pm »

That's too bad.  Went there a few times and always enjoyed it a great deal...!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 02:05:59 pm »

Apparently it "relocated" to Tulsa Hills
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 04:34:14 pm »

Apparently it "relocated" to Tulsa Hills

Ahh...good.  Well, except for the Tulsa Hills part... I just hate going there and getting into that mess.

Looking at the chain site, there is supposed to be one in Norman now, too.  May have to check it out and report back one of these days.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 04:05:51 pm »

Lol..

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 04:07:04 pm »

Maybe you should open up a restaurant....

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 10:21:41 pm »

Lol..

Finally admitted it, huh?   All your taste is in your mouth.... and bad!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org