A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:56:49 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A true conservative with campaign debt?  (Read 4797 times)
Gold
« on: September 23, 2009, 06:40:44 am »

*cough*

"We're in the final days of the campaign, as we're trying to say thank you to everyone and shut down the HQ. Our campaign manager Howie Morgan left last week to go back to Mississippi. One less true conservative in Tulsa. There are a few items still unclaimed from the HQ. We'll have a list of those so that owners can claim their property.

We have done the final payments and have found that the campaign is in a bit of debt. Nothing earth shattering, but still substantial. If you would like to see Cheryl and I not have to owe money for trying to represent the conservatives in the Mayor's race, then there is a small way that each of you can help out. If everyone receiving this would click here and give $20 or $50, then there is a good chance the Medlock's won't have to make up the difference on the debt. Hey...if you want to give more, you can.

Thanks to all that helped out.

Sincerely,

Chris Medlock

P.S. - Again, your help of just $20 or $50 can make the difference in our campaign's debt.  Please send what you can today."
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 06:44:58 am »

This happens all the time in campaigns...

It wasn't like his friends were going to give any money to Bartlett or Adelson...

Power is nothing till you use it.
Wrinkle
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 07:01:55 am »

Have you forgotten Ms. Kitty's "Pay-to-Play", post-election campaign reimbursement fund?

Think it's still active if you want to donate.
Had to cover all those "not running for Mayor" ads.

Gold
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 07:31:34 am »

No doubt this happens in a lot of campaigns.  I'm just pointing out that Medlock ran on this vague "one true conservative" platform -- whatever that means, that would seem to imply fiscal responsibility.  His campaign is in debt.  If he can't keep that in order, how is he going to balance the local budget?

I think it's just one more example of how Medlock and his ilk are completely full of it.  How is he any different than any other bad political campaign?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 07:34:59 am by Gold » Logged
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 09:23:10 am »

No doubt this happens in a lot of campaigns.  I'm just pointing out that Medlock ran on this vague "one true conservative" platform -- whatever that means, that would seem to imply fiscal responsibility.  His campaign is in debt.  If he can't keep that in order, how is he going to balance the local budget?

I think it's just one more example of how Medlock and his ilk are completely full of it.  How is he any different than any other bad political campaign?

He's not any different, he simply wears the Hannity/Limpbaugh/O'Reilly conservative cloak.

If anyone has $20 to $50 burning a hole in their pocket donate it to my MS-150 ride (thank you cannon_fodder), I promise it will go to a far better cause than wiping out Mudschlock's debt.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
rwarn17588
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 11:18:41 am »

He's not any different, he simply wears the Hannity/Limpbaugh/O'Reilly conservative cloak.

If anyone has $20 to $50 burning a hole in their pocket donate it to my MS-150 ride (thank you cannon_fodder), I promise it will go to a far better cause than wiping out Mudschlock's debt.

+1. Is that the Route 66 ride this weekend?

Are you going wear those cute shorts?
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 02:22:16 pm »

+1. Is that the Route 66 ride this weekend?

Are you going wear those cute shorts?

The Mother Road!  Amazing how much more you see from the seat of a bicycle that you miss when you are in a car or on a motorcycle.

Cute?  They are a necessity if you look at the butt padding...  Wink

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gold
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 04:21:53 pm »

If I wanted to read about conan's butt, I'd read Tulsatoday.

Or Wikipedia.

This thread is about another butt of a bad joke.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 04:52:10 pm by Gold » Logged
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 04:41:44 pm »

Conan's hung like a donkey.....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org