A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 16, 2018, 06:59:18 am
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Promenade Mall  (Read 7478 times)
In_Tulsa
Citizen

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2018, 01:12:08 pm »

Does anybody know whatís going in the old Mervynís? They are gutting both floors.
realst8
Citizen

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2018, 10:02:49 pm »

I believe CREOKS closed on the purchase of the building including the Sky space about a week ago. Sky has a lease and is generating income for the buyer so I believe that use will remain unchanged. I was told the balance of the vacant space would be used for CREOKS Administrative offices and various community medical programs - not sure how accurate the proposed use is but the sale information is accurate. I was also told the Macy's space is back under contract.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2018, 10:58:38 pm »

I believe CREOKS closed on the purchase of the building including the Sky space about a week ago. Sky has a lease and is generating income for the buyer so I believe that use will remain unchanged. I was told the balance of the vacant space would be used for CREOKS Administrative offices and various community medical programs - not sure how accurate the proposed use is but the sale information is accurate. I was also told the Macy's space is back under contract.

I'm glad Sky apparently pays the rent because they don't care to pay contractors in a timely fashion, if at all.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the firstĒ -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2018, 08:58:41 am »

I'm glad Sky apparently pays the rent because they don't care to pay contractors in a timely fashion, if at all.

Must be a Trump business.  Or Trump University graduate...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I donít share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
In_Tulsa
Citizen

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2018, 10:03:42 am »

I was also told the Macy's space is back under contract.

Do you know who it is?
realst8
Citizen

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2018, 06:13:49 pm »

Believe it or not it appears to be an entity affiliated with Warren Ross & Elliot Nelson. They paid $1mm or about $5.00 per square foot.
In_Tulsa
Citizen

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2018, 08:23:30 pm »

Believe it or not it appears to be an entity affiliated with Warren Ross & Elliot Nelson. They paid $1mm or about $5.00 per square foot.

Thatís interesting! I wonder what the plans are.
MostSeriousness
Activist

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2018, 06:47:32 am »

Big Boxyard
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2018, 07:42:57 am »

Coworking space?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2018, 01:54:50 pm »

Coworking space would be nice!   

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I donít share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2018, 03:55:19 pm »

Thatís interesting! I wonder what the plans are.

TGI Friday's

Kidding.
In_Tulsa
Citizen

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2018, 08:02:20 pm »

The sale closed. It will be interesting to see what happens!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org