A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 05:59:00 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Sand Springs  (Read 5984 times)
bigfin
« on: May 05, 2008, 07:59:53 am »

Has any one ever ate at the Sonic in Sand Springs. The one on Adams Road. We have went there twice in the past week and the service and the food is terrible. Just wondering if any one else is having the same problem? Maybe I am just going there at the wrong time of the day.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 08:10:28 am »

What did you order?

I like the 99 cent chili cheese coney special.

Power is nothing till you use it.
bigfin
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 10:45:40 am »

Well Saturday morning we got the bacon toasters and they look like they have been sitting around for a while. And last Tuesday we went and got a double cheese burger deal and pop corn chicken meal. On both orders of the fries was cold. It took almost 15 minutes to get the order and their was only like maybe 5 other cars there.
breitee
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 10:55:18 am »

Try the one on Hwy 97. It generally is better than the Adams Road location.
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 12:01:26 pm »

I always found the opposite to be true. The one on Adams always had hot, fresh food that was good. The one on 97 always seemed to be staffed by brain dead valley girls(am I showing my age with that reference?) and the food was so-so at best.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 12:01:52 pm by wavoka » Logged
bugo
Civic Leader

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 04:30:46 pm »

The Sonic at 56th and Lewis is terrible.  Almost every time I've gone there they've messed my order up.  And the quality isn't what it used to be.  In the town I grew up in, there's a Sonic and a former Sonic that is now locally owned.  The former Sonic is always busy, sometimes it's hard to find a parking place, but the new Sonic that was built circa 2000 is almost always abandoned.  The service is better and faster at the old Sonic as well.  The last time I was there, I had a grape slush at the old Sonic and thought "this is really good, why don't I get these more often?"  So I got a grape slush at Sonic a few weeks ago, and it wasn't good at all.  Did they start using artificially sweetened slush flavoring?  That's what it tasted like.  Anyway, I'm sad to see Sonic's quality go down so far, as just a few years ago it was one of my favorite chain burger joints.  Now I just have to wait until I go to Mena to have my (former) Sonic fix.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 08:32:35 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by wavoka

I always found the opposite to be true. The one on Adams always had hot, fresh food that was good. The one on 97 always seemed to be staffed by brain dead valley girls(am I showing my age with that reference?) and the food was so-so at best.

Like gag me witha pitch-fork....

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 10:30:05 am »

http://www.tvshark.com/read/?art=arc1835

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
mdunn
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2008, 02:57:55 pm »

yeah,yeah,of couse sonic definatly sucks,yeah...Of course 10 mins to wopner!
TUalum0982
Philanthropist

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 08:20:12 am »

I find that almost every sonic we visit, the fries are horrible, never hot and always soggy.  Their burgers and food used to be quite good and very quick.  Now over the years it has been subpar at best.

"You cant solve Stupid." 
"I don't do sorry, sorry is for criminals and screw ups."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org