A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:45:19 am
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: +'s and -'s of the Iraq War  (Read 16333 times)
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2007, 02:03:13 pm »

At last, A bumper sticker for both parties.

FINALLY, someone has come out with a 100% bipartisan political bumper sticker. The hottest selling bumper sticker comes from New York state . . !

"RUN HILLARY RUN"

Democrats put it on the rear bumper.

Republicans put it on the front bumper.

You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it.
-Art Buchwald
iplaw
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2007, 02:03:23 pm »

Ladies and gentlement...Dingus McGee is "the" joke of all jokes, there is no greater cosmic punchline.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2007, 02:07:23 pm »

IP, it's a shame that the ignore function doesn't block out quoted material in other's posts.  I was begining to enjoy conversations with the rational members of this forum again.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
iplaw
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2007, 02:14:10 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

IP, it's a shame that the ignore function doesn't block out quoted material in other's posts.  I was begining to enjoy conversations with the rational members of this forum again.

I know...what a low rent forum...[Wink]  What's fabulous is that he's still talking and NO ONE is responding to his posts, it's like he's f***ing 5 years old and can't take a hint.  Even fellow democrats ignore him... but he's TROOF teller.
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2007, 02:19:12 pm »

"Have we hit bottom yet?" Definitely the question on a lot of people's minds.

If we have hit bottom, you can count on the Republicans to start digging.
mdunn
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2007, 02:20:48 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by iplaw

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

I know...what a low rent forum...[Wink]  What's fabulous is that he's still talking and NO ONE is responding to his posts, it's like he's f***ing 5 years old and can't take a hint.  Even fellow democrats ignore him... but he's TROOF teller.

thats the troof!!!
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2007, 02:22:51 pm »

This is cool.  Aox, you can rant all you want and I can't read a word of it, you have become in my world a total mute unless you have someone to re-quote your clap-trap meanderings.  It's almost like holding his head under water... [8D]

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
rwarn17588
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2007, 02:24:53 pm »

I ignore axeman, too. But if you hadn't knocked off the name-calling in another thread, iplaw, you would have gone on the "ignore" list, too.

We're all adults here. Time to start acting like it.
iplaw
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2007, 02:27:39 pm »

Rwarn:

What namecalling?  I think the only one I throw names at is altruism, but I've heard he likes it that way...

I hope I didn't call you a name, but I apologize if I did.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2007, 02:30:55 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by rwarn17588

I ignore axeman, too. But if you hadn't knocked off the name-calling in another thread, iplaw, you would have gone on the "ignore" list, too.

We're all adults here. Time to start acting like it.

But immaturity keeps me young! [Tongue]

aoxamaxoa
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2007, 01:20:16 pm »

Let's make Iraq our 51st state and continue to throw out the Iraqi government officials!

"U.S. and Iraqi forces detain deputy minister "

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070208/ts_nm/iraq_raid_dc;_ylt=AiBoayImP9QUd9Vtd01dyLWs0NUE

"At around 9 a.m. today, American forces accompanied by Iraqi forces broke into the ministry, forced the guards to lie on the floor and took Zamili," said Qassem Allawi, the ministry spokesman."
tim huntzinger
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2007, 01:47:27 pm »

Would that be a + or -?
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2007, 05:18:12 pm »

Chew on this one:

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/02/08/video-cavalry-scout-dips-his-bullets-in-pork/

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2007, 12:14:10 pm »

"Private Saudi citizens are giving millions of dollars to Sunni insurgents in Iraq and much of the money is used to buy weapons, including shoulder fired anti-aircraft missiles, according to key Iraqi officials and others familiar with the flow of cash. "

http://www.oliverwillis.com/2007/02/bushs_friends_t.html

"In the last few days we've been subject to a p.r. campaign by the administration and their allies in the media focused on supposed Iranian funding of the Shiite faction in the Iraqi civil war. But at the same time, Saudi Arabia is funding the Sunni side. Once again, Saudi Arabia gets a pass."

Uh, When Do We Bomb Riyadh, Mr. Bush?
tim huntzinger
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2007, 12:20:26 pm »

Right after Tehran
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org