A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:52:50 am
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for anyone but Karen Keith for Tulsa's mayor  (Read 15185 times)
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2023, 05:29:08 pm »

GET LOST KKK!!!!!!

Wow. So unimpressed.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2023, 06:40:58 pm »

No, I'm unimpressed by your narrow mindedness. I was actually reading and learning about the 1921 Race Riot starting back in 1979 when I learned about friends who lost family members in the riots and some of them showed me how they kept a record of the missing in their family bibles along with births and marriages since they weren't recognized in the white community.

I also knew and had a couple of teachers in school that had relatives that were in the KKK and I knew some people that were white that were attacked and tarred and feathered because they were thought to be sympathizers to the black community.

Your whole schpeil is offensive, and your attempted lecturing is just stupid. You're not enlightening anyone.
David Cardamone
Citizen

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2023, 06:48:56 pm »

No, I'm unimpressed by your narrow mindedness. I was actually reading and learning about the 1921 Race Riot starting back in 1979 when I learned about friends who lost family members in the riots and some of them showed me how they kept a record of the missing in their family bibles along with births and marriages since they weren't recognized in the white community.

I also knew and had a couple of teachers in school that had relatives that were in the KKK and I knew some people that were white that were attacked and tarred and feathered because they were thought to be sympathizers to the black community.

Your whole schpeil is offensive, and your attempted lecturing is just stupid. You're not enlightening anyone.

Pictures do not lie!
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2023, 08:02:12 pm »

Pictures do not lie!

The Tulsa area has never been British. The evil that happened here wasn't their fault. Greed and racism infect people of all nationalities, including America. This was our fault as a nation.
David Cardamone
Citizen

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2023, 04:28:31 am »

The Tulsa area has never been British. The evil that happened here wasn't their fault. Greed and racism infect people of all nationalities, including America. This was our fault as a nation.

This was British KKKs’ fault!
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2023, 10:21:42 am »

Pictures do not lie!

Which is exactly wrong and a lie that you are passing!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2023, 03:03:52 pm »

Wrong! You are a KKK too!

Awww..... Plaintive Bleat Moment of the Day!

Lol... that's all you got?   That's so lame.  Just like sauerkraut - inadequate intellect to form a coherent thought and then put it into words.  Oh, well...I was hoping for more...

To those with a thought process on the site - which is everyone else!   I wonder if this isn't FOTD again ??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
David Cardamone
Citizen

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2023, 05:17:31 pm »

Awww..... Plaintive Bleat Moment of the Day!

Lol... that's all you got?   That's so lame.  Just like sauerkraut - inadequate intellect to form a coherent thought and then put it into words.  Oh, well...I was hoping for more...

To those with a thought process on the site - which is everyone else!   I wonder if this isn't FOTD again ??

You are denying Tulsa Race Massacre.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2023, 10:18:21 pm »

You are denying Tulsa Race Massacre.

Not at all!   Nobody said anything even approaching that idea.

I am betting you are a 14 year old kid who has learned a little bit about some of the nasty sh$t that goes on in this country, and are somewhat indignant - rightfully so!   Correct emotions, just insufficient maturity to know how to process the knowledge and express yourself.   If you are NOT a 14 year old kid, in that situation, then my previous comments stand - you may have the right feelings about the badness, but just an idiot.  Especially since you can't even recognize when people do agree with the badness, which you don't even recognize.  And are trying to actually encourage you to engage in meaningful conversation, with considered thoughts, expressed in a normal person give and take.

Which are you?

David Cardamone
Citizen

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2023, 01:04:36 am »

You are an enraged KKK! I can see that!
I don’t negotiate with KKKs and I never will!
I don’t negotiate with British imperialists either! They killed billions of people through many massacres!

Not at all!   Nobody said anything even approaching that idea.

I am betting you are a 14 year old kid who has learned a little bit about some of the nasty sh$t that goes on in this country, and are somewhat indignant - rightfully so!   Correct emotions, just insufficient maturity to know how to process the knowledge and express yourself.   If you are NOT a 14 year old kid, in that situation, then my previous comments stand - you may have the right feelings about the badness, but just an idiot.  Especially since you can't even recognize when people do agree with the badness, which you don't even recognize.  And are trying to actually encourage you to engage in meaningful conversation, with considered thoughts, expressed in a normal person give and take.

Which are you?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 02:16:06 am by David Cardamone » Logged
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2023, 10:54:58 am »

Karen Keith is a far right British politician and a British loyalist.

Please provide some published information to support your statement above.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2023, 11:09:10 am »

I don’t negotiate with British imperialists either! They killed billions of people through many massacres!

Son, it's obvious you need help. Please find some.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2023, 05:21:35 pm »

The psychosis runs deep in this one.   Typical Russian Strawman BS fake site generator.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2023, 09:00:04 pm »

Typical Nazi KKK far right British imperialist bullshit.

Projection and confession moment.

David Cardamone
Citizen

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2023, 07:07:03 pm »

Projection and confession moment.

That is who you are
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org