A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:09:08 am
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for anyone but Karen Keith for Tulsa's mayor  (Read 15186 times)
David Cardamone
Citizen

« on: November 20, 2023, 02:54:29 pm »

We don't want a Karen in Tulsa city hall. She should be working at Karen's Diner instead.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 05:49:33 pm »

We don't want a Karen in Tulsa city hall. She should be working at Karen's Diner instead.

Care to share why?
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2023, 07:05:18 pm »

Why should I share why to a British colonizer?  Roll Eyes

Why not?

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2023, 08:14:02 pm »

Care to share why you are a British Colonizer?

Why don't you say what you really mean and just call them racist?  Or is it a requirement to use the neo liberal group think script for the day?
David Cardamone
Citizen

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2023, 08:35:23 pm »

Why don't you say what you really mean and just call them racist?  Or is it a requirement to use the neo liberal group think script for the day?

Abolish the damn British monarchy and end British fascism and stop British people from colonizing and occupying the World.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2023, 08:38:32 pm »

Care to share why you are a British Colonizer?

I believe you are making some unwarranted assumptions.

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2023, 08:59:23 pm »

Abolish the damn British monarchy and end British fascism and stop British people from colonizing and occupying the World.

And how does this pertain to not electing Karen Keith as mayor? That does seem to be the question others are asking, shouldn't be too hard to answer.
David Cardamone
Citizen

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2023, 09:15:22 pm »

And how does this pertain to not electing Karen Keith as mayor? That does seem to be the question others are asking, shouldn't be too hard to answer.

A British Colonizer. That's why!
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2023, 09:31:22 pm »

A British Colonizer. That's why!

And what facts do you have, backed up by sources based in reality, that support your claim?
David Cardamone
Citizen

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2023, 09:56:35 pm »

And what facts do you have, backed up by sources based in reality, that support your claim?

what is this?

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2023, 10:21:13 pm »

what is this?

A rather myopic view of world history because you left out, the Spanish, Dutch, French, Germans, Belgians, Italians, Greeks, Turks, Portuguese, Persians, Genghis Khan, The Ottoman Empire, Russians, The Romans, Egyptians, Mongolians and the Chinese.

But then again, you are just deflecting from the original question people asked you here, why are you opposed to Karen Keith?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 10:24:01 pm by dbacksfan 2.0 » Logged
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2023, 10:47:22 pm »

Why not? I believe British people are evilest people in the World.

People with Aztec or Inca ancestors might think differently.  As dbacksfan noted, there were lots of other colonizing powers throughout history.  None of the conquered people were generally well treated.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2023, 10:51:08 pm »

what is this?

I suppose you think it's a map of Karen Keith's personal property.  I cannot find her name anywhere on that map.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2023, 11:24:38 pm »

Why should I share why to a British colonizer?  Roll Eyes

Because you don't want me to vote for her? Wasn't that the point of your post?
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2023, 11:28:23 pm »

People with Aztec or Inca ancestors might think differently.  As dbacksfan noted, there were lots of other colonizing powers throughout history.  None of the conquered people were generally well treated.

I hadn't included the southwest US and the colonization of the Inca's, Maya, Aztec, Spaniards, and Mexicans with the various Native American tribes like the Navajo, Pueblo, Apache and others long ago. Just like parts of eastern Europe/southwestern Russia have roots based in North Africa, the Pacific area has colonization from Japan, India and China, and northeastern Russia has ties to China, Mongolia, Alaska and Canadian indigenous people.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 11:30:55 pm by dbacksfan 2.0 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org