A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:29:38 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oklahoa City PBR (Professional Bull Riders) Team Series  (Read 4222 times)
Laramie
City Father

« on: May 23, 2022, 06:15:25 pm »

PBR (Professional Bull Riders) Team Series

Austin, TX
Fort Worth, TX
Glendale, AZ
Kansas City, MO
Nashville, TN
Oklahoma City, OK
Ridgedale, MO
Winston-Salem, NC

Oklahoma Freedom to compete in groundbreaking PBR team series launching in June 2022

Link:  https://www.visitokc.com/articles/post/oklahoma-freedom-to-compete-in-groundbreaking-pbr-team-series-launching-in-june-2022/

Oklahoma Freedom Paycom Center Arena

« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 12:22:13 pm by Laramie » Logged

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” ― Voltaire
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2022, 09:24:16 pm »

It's a good thing you spelled out Professional Bull Riders.  Otherwise i would have thought it was Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.  Not one I would drink but one I recognize.  :-)

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 07:53:06 am »

One of my very best friends had a drinking problem.   Several weekend he would consume a case (24 cans) of PBR beer in 30 hours.
Had to hide his keys to keep him from leaving (Since he didn't have to work).  Kept him in my guest bedroom until he sobered up. 

Reinforced my observation that drinking is a disease.  Last time I saw him, he told me that he was in treatment and he appreciated
my friendship.   

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” ― Voltaire
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org