A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:43:16 am
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Santa Fe Square on the big surface parking lot in the Blue Dome...  (Read 184374 times)
DowntownDan
City Father

« Reply #375 on: March 21, 2023, 11:16:46 am »

The law firm moved in about a month ago. I really hate buildings on top of parking garages, but it's much better than Cimarex (or whoever is there now).
shavethewhales
Philanthropist

« Reply #376 on: April 10, 2023, 12:56:28 pm »

Crossland posted some new photos and info on LinkedIn recently: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/crossland-construction_this-is-our-santa-fe-crossing-project-located-activity-7050122590681501696-3bcl?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Sounds like the concrete podium is just about done, and vertical construction of the rest of it will fly up due to prebuilt panelized wood walls. I was up there a few days ago and the middle building looks like it is already flying up since it doesn't have a podium, on the backside (along 1st) at least. Seems like this block has been under construction for ages, so I'm glad to see it moving along. The process of getting the podium built seems to have taken almost 4 months since they were putting the columns up back in December...
ComeOnBenjals
Civic Leader

« Reply #377 on: April 25, 2023, 02:12:22 pm »

They're already on the second level of the 1st street units, and almost starting the second story on the 2nd street ones. Making lots of quick progress due to using wood.
shavethewhales
Philanthropist

« Reply #378 on: August 30, 2023, 07:23:13 am »

Been a long time since I posted any progress photos of major projects. I was pretty excited to see that the West building of Santa Fe is getting bricked at last.

SXSW
City Father

« Reply #379 on: August 30, 2023, 08:00:05 am »

It definitely makes a big impact on making that area feel more dense.  Probably the biggest overall transformation downtown along with the Guthrie Green area.  I'll be interested to hear more about the ground floor tenants as that is what will drive pedestrian traffic and truly make it a destination.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org