A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 21, 2019, 08:11:41 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roughnecks Purchased by Craft Brothers  (Read 286 times)
shavethewhales
Civic Leader

« on: August 23, 2019, 10:53:42 am »

https://www.publicradiotulsa.org/post/three-local-brothers-new-owners-tulsa-roughnecks

Considering the trajectory of the team, this can only be a good thing. It means the team has another couple years presumably to sort things out rather than folding like many of us assumed they would. The team has lost most of their games this year, similar to last year, and attendance is continuously dwindling. As I understand it, they were off to an OK start this year, but lost one of their best players to an on-field racial scandal? Someone better informed of the team feel free to correct me.

Point is, despite all our mixed feelings about this team, here is a fresh opportunity to start things over again. I haven't been to a game in a couple years, but I think I might stop by next week just for the sake of new beginnings.

If things take off for the team, these are the kinds of owners that could get us a soccer specific stadium.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 07:11:05 pm »

I think they are missing out on making beer named after themselves.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org