A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:50:20 am
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 60   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "this has nothing to do with Tulsa" mega-post  (Read 367410 times)
Laramie
City Father

« Reply #690 on: March 22, 2020, 10:33:20 am »

Selected Oklahoma City Project updates...

Oklahoma City Public Schools I-89 new central office Administration Building

Lincoln Plaza renovation project...  All pics courtesy OKCTalk.com

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” ― Voltaire
Laramie
City Father

« Reply #691 on: April 01, 2020, 09:07:41 pm »

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” ― Voltaire
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #692 on: April 01, 2020, 09:39:47 pm »

Thousands of years of praying away illness and it never working.

Draw your own conclusions.
Laramie
City Father

« Reply #693 on: April 01, 2020, 10:05:53 pm »

You won't shake my faith... ...and I will hold you in my heart; for you I'll also pray.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 10:10:56 pm by Laramie » Logged

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #694 on: April 01, 2020, 11:13:22 pm »

South Oklahoma City's 2,000 seat Basilica under construction.

Blessed Father Stanley Rother Shrine

When construction is completed, the Oklahoma City Basilica will be largest Catholic church in Oklahoma, the Blessed Stanley Rother Shrine, with 2,000 seats and a large zocolo, or plaza, to accommodate an even bigger crowd outdoors.

Oklahoma City is going to prove 'they can build things like they used to'

By Michael Overall Tulsa World Apr 1, 2019   https://www.tulsaworld.com/news/state-and-regional/michael-overall-oklahoma-city-is-going-to-prove-they-can/article_6652aca1-15b0-57e8-bc8b-29b212329f7d.html

« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 11:15:08 pm by Laramie » Logged

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #695 on: April 02, 2020, 10:33:55 am »

He who made kittens also put snakes in the grass...
-- Take a guess reference.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Laramie
City Father

« Reply #696 on: April 04, 2020, 09:26:52 am »

Work continues on the $288 million Oklahoma City convention center, $236 million Omni Hotel, $132 million Scissortail Park, $25 million Convention Center Garage and the sleek new $135 million 5.8 miles track the streetcars hope to enhance OKC's position to bring more conventions and gatherings to the city.

An expanded view of the Oklahoma City convention center complex and Scissortail Park awaits for brighter days ahead; she'll have her day to shine.

Construction continues on the OKC Convention Center Garage as it races to provide accommodations for 1,100 enclosed parking spaces. The recently opened Fairfield Inn & Suites can be seen in the background.

The coronavirus has had its' affect on the state and community projects in Oklahoma City & Tulsa as a whole; however we will get thru this--there's some light at the end of this tunnel.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 09:31:31 am by Laramie » Logged

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #697 on: April 04, 2020, 11:10:57 am »

Oklahoma City Skyline Pics

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #698 on: April 04, 2020, 11:55:33 am »

Oklahoma City Construction Junction

Oklahoma Health Science Center expansion complex, 8 stories, 144 beds, 32 operating rooms to state's only Level one trauma center.

First National Center Rebuild/Renovation

Bricktown Marriott Renaissance Hotel, full service 10 story hotel in Bricktown

Heartland Payment Headquarter in downtown Oklahoma City.

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #699 on: April 04, 2020, 01:01:15 pm »

Oklahoma City Construction Junction continued

Construction resumes toward completion of the OKC Smithsonian First Americans Museum

Oklahoma State Capitol Building's $120 million on exterior & interior infrastructure renovation on the capital grounds complex.

Aloft North, Memorial Road between May & Pennsylvania, 4-story building with 120 rooms provides OKC with a 2nd Aloft Hotel.

Lakeview Tower 15 story renovation in north Oklahoma City at North May at 59th Street.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 01:04:19 pm by Laramie » Logged

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #700 on: April 04, 2020, 05:49:48 pm »

Be prepared, there will not be time get a hair cut, or your nail trimmed & polished...

When we all get to Heaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6pkmWoeuTs&fbclid=IwAR20UaYoMyZ5I10VwaKGGS4zHhMJ8KTShwlJFxRRejjEIgMLGxcEHDSYvK4

...The Coronavirus and our Time is upon us; it will not discriminate, it won't ask for a ransom and there will be no perfect calls--as this revolution is currently being televised.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #701 on: April 06, 2020, 04:38:56 pm »

Be prepared, there will not be time get a hair cut, or your nail trimmed & polished...

This is just a tiny little warmup exercise for when the big one comes - that day smallpox is released back into the world!   And as badly as we have failed with this, imagine 30% or more of the people who have gotten it so far being dead.  And instead of just a few hundred thousand getting it, a Billion getting it.   New York is stacking bodies in refrigerator trucks now.  We are gonna need more refrigerator trucks...

And all because the Orange Cheetoh stayed in denial more than 2 months before he should have done something.  Oh, wait - he did do something - he got rid of the pandemic response planning group!   

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Laramie
City Father

« Reply #702 on: April 06, 2020, 05:20:58 pm »

Oklahoma City's future construction development

Alley's End, 278 downtown apartments; with garage parking.

Above, more than four acres at NW 4th & E.K. Gaylord Boulevard (South of the YMCA & Old OPUBCO headquarters);
three five-story buildings with 278 apartments, the city agency received two submissions and has selected Alley's End (above pics)
as the preferred development. Pics via OKCTALK.com

« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 05:23:31 pm by Laramie » Logged

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #703 on: April 08, 2020, 12:26:48 pm »

Oklahoma City Construction Junction continued

Radisson, formerly Wyndham, Crown Plaza & Hilton (2945 Northwest Expressway)  

Embassy Suites  3233 Northwest Expressway, formerly the Marriott and Tower Hotel.

Candlewood Suites  4400 West River Park Drive -- pics via OKCTalk
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 12:32:39 pm by Laramie » Logged

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #704 on: April 10, 2020, 12:19:56 pm »

Oklahoma City Construction Junction updated projects

First Americans Museum, One Place, Many Nations.

Museum cost balloons to $175 million

The museum is now set to open its doors to the public in May of 2021

« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 12:44:55 pm by Laramie » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 60   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org