A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 18, 2020, 08:32:10 pm
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OKC stuff (formerly IKEA rumor)  (Read 68250 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #585 on: January 16, 2020, 10:13:58 am »

Central Oklahoma 7-Eleven Stores being sold to Corporate Overlords…

Are Slurpees finally coming to Oklahoma City?

The Lost Ogle link:  https://www.thelostogle.com/2020/01/09/central-oklahoma-7-eleven-stores-being-sold-to-corporate-overlords/

On a personal note, I would welcome Tulsa based Quik Trip franchise stores to enter the Oklahoma City market.

I don't really see that happening.  On Cue already has a really good toe-hold on the OKC market with a layout that is very, very similar to QT and they are doing a very good job of maintaining their properties.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Laramie
Philanthropist

« Reply #586 on: January 17, 2020, 02:52:08 pm »

7-Eleven Inc. announces acquisition of 7-Eleven Stores in central Oklahoma

Irving, Texas-based 7-Eleven Inc. announced Friday it is acquiring a chain of more than 100, locally-owned 7 Eleven Stores in central Oklahoma that operated independently for 67 years.

Conan71:  When you live in another city and get away from the town you reside; sometimes you are impressed with what you see in another city.  First time I entered a Q-T in Tulsa IMO they put OKC's 7 Eleven to shame.  Although I visited only two QT in Tulsa--they were nice clean stores (Exterior & Interior).  We have some 7-Elevens here in OKC where they have to have armed Cleet certified security after 10 p.m.

Only feature that attracts me to OKC's 7 Elevens are the bill pay feature machines and 7 Heaven bakery products.  The bill pay machine: you can pay your bills (less expensive with cash) and receive a receipt.  If you put the wrong information where your account isn't verified, it won't accept your payment.

The bakery products are great--just don't over indulge--I don't want to see those love handles anymore where I stress out my YMCA membership to rid myself of the skin that sags along the waste line.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 03:23:40 pm by Laramie » Logged

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” ― Voltaire
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org