A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:58:32 pm
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Benghazi" Trey Gowdy gets an earful...  (Read 27304 times)
Tulsa Zephyr
Activist

« on: July 12, 2018, 11:45:38 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fzcv_vwx7A&feature=player_embedded

"My ambition is handicapped by laziness."  Charles Bukowski
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 01:28:27 pm »

we found the witch hunt
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 04:36:41 pm »

More Gowdy BS.  Same thing he did with the Benghazi committee - the 8th of them....when he had to actually admit the truth and say that he didn't like Hillary, but there wasn't anything to find.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 08:12:53 pm »

The irony of grilling the witness about bias.  Objectively seeking facts appears to be completely foreign.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 10:44:33 pm »

Put as much faith into Wiki as a source as you like but we really spent $7.8M on the HRC email circle jerk and we gained what from it?  I guess Gowdy gave guys like Guido some titular moments with his Youtube quotables, but did he really do anything for the country as a whole? I'm not seeing the value in it.

His investigative committee spent over two and a half years and $7.8 million investigating the events surrounding the 2012 Benghazi attack, ultimately finding no evidence of specific wrong-doing by then-Secretary of State Clinton.[3][4][5] Gowdy pressed for the prosecution of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign.[6] Since 2017 he chairs the House Oversight Committee.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 12:18:38 am »

Put as much faith into Wiki as a source as you like but we really spent $7.8M on the HRC email circle jerk and we gained what from it?  I guess Gowdy gave guys like Guido some titular moments with his Youtube quotables, but did he really do anything for the country as a whole? I'm not seeing the value in it.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 08:18:43 am »

Even his biggest "geez-what-a-bunch-of-bs-losers" smirk is better than any Trump face ever.... odd how you can't see that...

Joseph Welch moment for those with any brain at all.

And as always, of course, the Minions won't get it...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2018, 09:09:53 am »

Thats the face you make when you know you are a lot smarter than the political lap dog questioning you.

https://www.salon.com/2018/07/13/watch-stephen-colbert-re-enact-fbi-agent-peter-strzoks-insane-congressional-hearing/

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2018, 09:26:01 am »

More about the disgrace that is that committee - especially Trey Gowdy.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/12/peter-strzok-hearing-nj-dem-bonnie-watson-coleman-rips-trey-gowdy-donald-trump

Ed W
City Father

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2018, 09:57:38 am »

The Benghazi hearings and all that money served its purpose - seeing that Gowdy and the like were re-elected.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2018, 10:48:20 am »

Thats the face you make when you know you are a lot smarter than the political lap dog questioning you.

https://www.salon.com/2018/07/13/watch-stephen-colbert-re-enact-fbi-agent-peter-strzoks-insane-congressional-hearing/

Are you crazy? That performance was a failure but more importantly he was poorly prepared. The last thing you want your witness to do where your trying to defeat a bias claim is EXPLAIN what is the basis for your bias. That’s precisely what he did during Gowdy’s time. But, if Colbert has a different take, well what do I know.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2018, 10:59:23 am »

Are you crazy? That performance was a failure but more importantly he was poorly prepared. The last thing you want your witness to do where your trying to defeat a bias claim is EXPLAIN what is the basis for your bias. That’s precisely what he did during Gowdy’s time. But, if Colbert has a different take, well what do I know.

Dystopian jingoism.   They have drugs to treat that... maybe try some...!

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2018, 11:06:11 am »

The Republicans on the panel were in full panic mode. Mueller is closing in and his investigation is growing while Trump obviously does Putin's bidding in Europe.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2018, 11:10:46 am »

On July 27th 2016 Trump in a press conference asks Russia to hack Clinton.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-putin-no-relationship-226282

Russian Intellegence complied.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2018, 11:17:35 am »

Apparently not much.   They are trying to somehow "prove" that their "conspiracy" to keep Trump from getting elected went SO DEEP as to let him get elected...!   Republicontin logic.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org