A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:59:12 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C.B. Kerr (OTASCO) Warehouse - Archer & Cheyenne - Multifamily (?)  (Read 2036 times)
Tulsan
Civic Leader

« on: May 26, 2022, 07:57:43 pm »

The cool old warehouse on Cheyenne on the north side of the tracks was purchased by John Gaberino, of Topeca Coffee fame, awhile back.  He has engaged Wallace Engineering to do a conversion that will include multifamily.  The zoning request goes before the Planning Commission on June 1 (it's zoned Light Industrial, they're wanting to change to CBD in order to allow multifamily).

I couldn't find pictures to post, but here's the spot on the map: https://goo.gl/maps/xDC1ff6siuRJ2fZe6

And here's a Time-Travel Tulsa Facebook Post on it: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=118665049998694

TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 08:51:34 pm »

I have always liked that building. Seems like one of the older ones left in downtown Tulsa.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
AdamsHall
Civic Leader

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 10:15:10 am »

I have always liked that building. Seems like one of the older ones left in downtown Tulsa.

Likewise.  I am very anxious to see what they have planned.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2022, 10:24:11 am »

It was a storage facility for the food bank at one time.  I remember volunteering and helping sort canned food in there back in the late 90's.

shavethewhales
Philanthropist

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2022, 11:30:24 am »

This will be very cool to see. The building is so historic and awesome by itself, but also that street is really coming along with the tech school and the new Saturn Room location that will supposedly open later this year. Kinda pushing into the "homeless district" though. Not sure how many people will want to live here once they see how things are a block or so away.
ComeOnBenjals
Civic Leader

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2022, 11:33:53 am »

Interesting.. I'd hear rumors that 36 Degrees North was planning for an expansion with this building. Either way, very cool!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org