A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 08:57:01 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Turkey Mountain Master Plan  (Read 2062 times)
SXSW
City Father

« on: November 15, 2019, 11:32:00 am »

As an avid user of Turkey Mountain I think this is a great plan for the future, especially expanding the trails to the south and west. 

A pedestrian bridge to connect to Johnson Park is definitely a bold idea to better connect the wilderness area to the east bank trails.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 12:26:17 pm »

Most everyone on the TUWC board was surprised with the addition of Bales Park to the land inventory.  This was not part of our ask though the grasslands at Bales Park were cited numerous times.  We knew about the east bank connector a few weeks back.  There's little not to like about this.  Closing off 61st St. and returning it to woods would be an incredible development.  I also like that Malcolm McCollam's ask for the bike park has made it into the plan as well.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org