A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:04:29 am
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump & Immigration  (Read 123047 times)
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2017, 05:31:04 am »

Lol...Tears still flowing.....!!!!

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2017, 07:12:02 am »

Lol...Tears still flowing.....!!!!

Trump's or those loosing health care?

Edit:  you know how the media completely missed the mark on trump's voter base and appeal during the campaign and election?
You're completely missing the mark on why the trump resistance want's him gone.   Labeling those against Trump's policies as "snowflakes" is grade school bullying 101 and completely non-constructive.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 07:19:23 am by BKDotCom » Logged
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2017, 08:17:09 am »

Killing 50,000 per year. No hyperbole here. He speaks the truth.

Real numbers from CBO on proven past history - where they are trying to take us back to.  You don't understand history much, do you..?

But that's ok...  all ya gotta remember is the script and the chant... "Trump!"

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2017, 08:19:34 am »

I saw the 50k from a different place that was CBO number....

Don't matter - 50k versus 45k...it's just semantics for the RWRE to rationalize and parse as if directly killing 45k was SOOO much better than 50k.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2017, 08:22:32 am »

Trump's or those loosing health care?

Edit:  you know how the media completely missed the mark on trump's voter base and appeal during the campaign and election?
You're completely missing the mark on why the trump resistance want's him gone.   Labeling those against Trump's policies as "snowflakes" is grade school bullying 101 and completely non-constructive.

More than that...check his entire post history - most likely to agree with Trump's pedophilia activities.  Next to guido, who can't even bring himself to condemn that even though he has daughter(s).

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2017, 09:39:23 am »

More than that...check his entire post history - most likely to agree with Trump's pedophilia activities.  Next to guido, who can't even bring himself to condemn that even though he has daughter(s).

I'm pretty sure those two have weekly sleepovers.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2017, 09:51:41 am »

I'm pretty sure those two have weekly sleepovers.

Be nice.  But acerbic!!

rebound
City Father

« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2017, 10:00:36 am »

Labeling those against Trump's policies as "snowflakes" is grade school bullying 101 and completely non-constructive.

That has become the norm, or at least accepted, on the GOP side for years.  Trump has simply brought to the fore again with "Crooked Hillary", and all that.  But the guy that really got it going was Rush Limbaugh.  Remember "Feminazis"?   It's much easier for the simple-minded to repeat a slogan than to discuss specifics.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2017, 10:07:40 am »

That has become the norm, or at least accepted, on the GOP side for years.  Trump has simply brought to the fore again with "Crooked Hillary", and all that.  But the guy that really got it going was Rush Limbaugh.  Remember "Feminazis"?   It's much easier for the simple-minded to repeat a slogan than to discuss specifics.

It's the playbook of the RWRE - sound bite followed by immediate leap to name calling.  The minions - intellectually bankrupt and mentally deficient - have picked it up and run with it.   Note how Breadburner responds, if ever.  Since that is as far as they go, they have no actual basis for anything they say, let alone facts... other than the plaintive bleat of parroting what emanates from Rupert, Koch Brothers, and Fellow Travelers.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2017, 11:07:23 am »

Exactly.  And if the cost wasn't so high, I'd be all over letting this thing pass and dragging the GOP down the hole with it when it craters.  But in good conscience I can't go that far.   Unfortunately, it doesn't really matter what I think, anyway.

This bill is not a healthcare bill. At its core, it’s a tax cut.

This bill does the following:
Cuts $772 billion from Medicaid for the poor, disabled and elderly.
Cuts $408 billion from insurance subsidies for the working poor

It replaces that $1.2 trillion in cuts with a meaningless $107 billion in spending to reduce premiums.

It then removes $210 billion in insurance penalties paid by companies and individuals
And the big one, cuts taxes for the top 2% of wage earners by $541 billion.

This at is core cuts 1.2 trillion in healthcare for the poor, working poor, disabled and elderly in order to give a $541 billion tax cut to the wealthiest Americans.

This isn’t going to help access to healthcare, that is a contemptable lie. It’s going gut healthcare and give a tax break to the wealthy.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2017, 11:12:09 am »

Exactly.  Like we been sayin'...

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2017, 11:48:49 am »

sound bite followed by immediate leap to name calling.  The minions - intellectually bankrupt and mentally deficient

I see what you did there.  Do you?
rebound
City Father

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2017, 12:04:43 pm »

I see what you did there.  Do you?

I noticed that, too.   But I think "minions", while somewhat pejorative, is still a real and accurate usage.  Quite a bit different than "snowflake", or "Feminazi", etc...

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2017, 12:35:35 pm »

I noticed that, too.   But I think "minions", while somewhat pejorative, is still a real and accurate usage.  Quite a bit different than "snowflake", or "Feminazi", etc...

Some douchenozzle called me a snowflake the other day.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2017, 12:36:41 pm »

Some douchenozzle called me a snowflake the other day.

I called you a racist snowflake and then provided evidence to prove it. Please try to keep up.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org