A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:27:43 am
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump & Immigration  (Read 123037 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2017, 02:40:48 pm »

How do you feel about responsible gun legislation?
Far more people are killed by mentally ill American's with guns.

I'm okay with it. I was okay with the Supremes decision today too.

I did find this common sense plan and effective use of money to deal with illegal immigration. Swake would be pleased.

http://freebeacon.com/culture/feds-spend-20000-musical-illegal-immigrant-lesbian/

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
rebound
City Father

« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2017, 02:54:49 pm »

I did find this common sense plan and effective use of money to deal with illegal immigration. Swake would be pleased.

http://freebeacon.com/culture/feds-spend-20000-musical-illegal-immigrant-lesbian/

That could be seriously funny, but mimes? Really?  I've never understood the mime thing.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2017, 02:58:18 pm »

Better that than a $680 billion tax cut to the top 2% of wage earners that drops healthcare for 22 million people. (per today's CBO score)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2017, 03:09:38 pm »

Better that than a $680 billion tax cut to the top 2% of wage earners that drops healthcare for 22 million people. (per today's CBO score)

I support the tax cut and don't care about the CBO. How's that sound. Now back to immigration.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2017, 03:17:23 pm »

You mean that 22 million people aren't threatened by force of financial penalty to purchase. Your welcome.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2017, 03:20:01 pm »

Yes. Caring about national security and protecting everyone from people that come to this country and harm us is something I support. I know those concepts are troubling to you.

You keep falling into every trap Fake Fox News puts out there for you.  We have the most rigorous, exhaustive, comprehensive, and most importantly - the most effective vetting process of any country in the world.  The big problem we have is local home grown self-proclaimed radical Christian terrorists - right wing extremists with guns - who actually do the kind of killing you are afraid radical Muslims are going to do here.  By orders of magnitude more.

Where is the right wing extremist hysteria for that??

« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 03:31:56 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2017, 03:21:22 pm »

I support the tax cut and don't care about the CBO. How's that sound. Now back to immigration.

I can guarantee you that far more lives will be lost due to 22 million people losing healthcare coverage in order to give your good wealthy Christian donkey a tax break than ever could be killed by terrorists.

Before Obamacare something like 50k people a year died due to lack of access to healthcare.
Zero people ever have been killed due to terrorist from these seven countries.

But let’s be sure we are working on all the right things, right?
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2017, 03:23:56 pm »

You mean that 22 million people aren't threatened by force of financial penalty to purchase. Your welcome.

Please.

This is going to be an epic disaster for the Republican Party over the long term. Lots of commercials with dead kids and the elderly kicked out of nursing homes.

But we gotta stop them evil mooslims from killen’ good white people, right?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2017, 03:29:48 pm »

I'm sure you are fine with it, but if given the choice of one or the other, I would much rather spend that $20,000 on that than another $1.5 million this week for another Trump vacation to his resort in Florida.  Save the extra million and a half.

Or this years $175 million or so that Trump is gonna spend on vacation weekends - at the same time he wants to cut $140 million from public broadcasting...well, that is such a no-brainer that even the extremists should be able to figure it out.  But they haven't.  And apparently can't.

Where is your outrage on wasting $1.5 million a week on his vacations?   Also, still waiting on just one teeny, weeny, itsby, bitsy condemnation on Turmp's pedophilia...at very least some lip service in consideration of the fact you have direct female descendants.  I guess you are still ok with that, though??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2017, 03:34:38 pm »

Ahhh...deflection!!  Try to rationalize the harming of 22 million and killing of 50,000 per year by saying what a financial relief it is gonna be to them to not have to have health insurance... just so long as the "right people" get an extra $680 billion!!  I am sure that will "trickle down" and benefit those 22 million much more than health insurance ever would.

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2017, 03:39:56 pm »

Ahhh...deflection!!  Try to rationalize the harming of 22 million and killing of 50,000 per year by saying what a financial relief it is gonna be to them to not have to have health insurance... just so long as the "right people" get an extra $680 billion!!  I am sure that will "trickle down" and benefit those 22 million much more than health insurance ever would.

Killing 50,000 per year. No hyperbole here. He speaks the truth.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
rebound
City Father

« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2017, 04:34:05 pm »

Please.

This is going to be an epic disaster for the Republican Party over the long term. Lots of commercials with dead kids and the elderly kicked out of nursing homes.

But we gotta stop them evil mooslims from killen’ good white people, right?

Exactly.  And if the cost wasn't so high, I'd be all over letting this thing pass and dragging the GOP down the hole with it when it craters.  But in good conscience I can't go that far.   Unfortunately, it doesn't really matter what I think, anyway.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2017, 05:12:19 pm »

Killing 50,000 per year. No hyperbole here. He speaks the truth.

Sorry. I didn't recall the number incorrectly.  It was 45,000.

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2009/09/new-study-finds-45000-deaths-annually-linked-to-lack-of-health-coverage/
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 08:50:12 pm by swake » Logged
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2017, 08:33:56 pm »

So now, Trump thinks the courts offered a 9-0 decision.

What a buffoon.  He doesn't even know how the SC works.

“I am also particularly gratified that the Supreme Court’s decision was 9-0.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/339476-trump-lauds-supreme-court-order-on-travel-ban-as-clear-victory

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2017, 09:50:21 pm »

So now, Trump thinks the courts offered a 9-0 decision.

What a buffoon.  He doesn't even know how the SC works.

“I am also particularly gratified that the Supreme Court’s decision was 9-0.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/339476-trump-lauds-supreme-court-order-on-travel-ban-as-clear-victory

"Clear Victory"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org