A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:42:22 pm
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zink Dam Rehabilitation Project  (Read 28367 times)
Tulsadude
Citizen

« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2024, 06:37:44 pm »

That would be a good place to start.  And renaming the bridge after a person would clear that up

Wyatt Tate Brady bridge?
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2024, 06:51:12 pm »

That would be a good place to start.  And renaming the bridge after a person would clear that up

Chapman and Donnie Cannon?

https://blackthen.com/chapman-and-donnie-cannon-co-founded-american-beauty-products-in-the-early-1980s/
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2024, 09:39:28 am »

Count me as one who really likes the new bridge and how it ties into the style of the Avery Bridge and 23rd St Bridge.  I've seen them testing the night lighting and it looks really good.

While it makes for a cool photo, the blue-rich light is disastrous for the wildlife trying to coexist there.
Im betting the LED lighting can be dialed to a more environmentally-friendly color like a deep amber that humans can utilize but wont throw nature into disarray.
They can always turn it to green for a few hours at a time for St. Patty's etc.,
and hopefully it is curfewed when the park is closed.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2024, 11:19:29 am »

Wyatt Tate Brady bridge?

Oh, you're the nazi whisperer again...
Tulsadude
Citizen

« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2024, 05:04:14 pm »

Oh, you're the nazi whisperer again...

I am not a Nazi. Explain why are you running as a KKK and Nazi, Karen Keith.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2024, 05:20:47 pm »

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2024, 05:59:54 pm »

I didn't call you a nazi, I said you were the nazi whisperer, as in you always think you are talking to nazis. What you are is a sad troll. Time for you to be banned. Again.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org