A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:17:29 pm
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1455183 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #765 on: April 25, 2017, 12:21:04 pm »

Ivanka Trump Is Jeered in Berlin After Defending Her Father
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/25/world/europe/ivanka-trump-is-jeered-in-berlin-after-defending-her-father.html

The Germans probably understand we were duped by a florid populist; they have a unique perspective on that.
Im sincerely gratified to know they are still allies with America.

Meh. They were jeering Ivanka because she is married to a Jew. And because Trump has a thing about immigrants coming into this country and raping/killing its citizens.  Tongue

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #766 on: April 25, 2017, 12:47:29 pm »

Your quote was, "And Hillary did things intended to hide things. It doesn't take a rocket science to see that. But I'm sure she was just trying to hide her yoga schedule."

Just to a lessor degree than Trump.

Elaboration, explanation, and enhancement.

It's what con men do to distract people, that's what it is.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #767 on: April 25, 2017, 01:00:16 pm »

It's what con men do to distract people, that's what it is.

And since Trump is the biggest con man of all...he has the most to hide.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #768 on: April 25, 2017, 01:32:43 pm »

And since Trump is the biggest con man of all...he has the most to hide.

The Poster Child for TDS.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #769 on: April 25, 2017, 02:54:11 pm »

The Poster Child for TDS.

Awww...how cute.  Feeble attempt at projection!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #770 on: April 25, 2017, 03:55:33 pm »

Seriously.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #771 on: April 25, 2017, 04:44:20 pm »

Mirrors apparently do not exist in your home.  Roll Eyes

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #772 on: April 25, 2017, 04:51:16 pm »

If you would have noticed I used the conjunction "and" up there to show similarities between Trump and Clinton. I was by no means insinuating that Trump was innocent and Clinton not. The comment was about how people that attain the presidency or near it are all corrupt. Trump & Clinton were the last two to run. Am I not to mention the name Clinton ever again henceforth.

But go ahead and say I have no perspective.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 04:56:31 pm by erfalf » Logged

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #773 on: April 25, 2017, 05:12:38 pm »

Its your premise that is flawed. Its cynical, largely unsubstantiated and a good reason to never vote. You're saying that the likes of Washington, Wilson, Hoover, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Reagan, Ford, Carter and Obama.... were by default ALL CORRUPT! That is too much of a stretch. Keep your conspiracies at least manageable.

onward...through the fog
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #774 on: April 25, 2017, 05:14:24 pm »

Its your premise that is flawed. Its cynical, largely unsubstantiated and a good reason to never vote. You're saying that the likes of Washington, Wilson, Hoover, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Reagan, Ford, Carter and Obama.... were by default ALL CORRUPT! That is too much of a stretch. Keep your conspiracies at least manageable.

Not wholesale corruption, but each have skirted or downright ignored laws. There is a certain personality trait that I would dare to say they all share. Power hungry people generally do not stop to ask for permission. The result often is human carnage.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #775 on: April 25, 2017, 05:15:35 pm »

I'm sure he believes the Clinton foundation was the dirty one and Trump's was lilly clean. Even though the Clinton Foundation got A ratings and the Trump Foundation was forced to close and was found to be self dealing multiple times.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #776 on: April 25, 2017, 05:24:20 pm »

I'm sure he believes the Clinton foundation was the dirty one and Trump's was lilly clean. Even though the Clinton Foundation got A ratings and the Trump Foundation was forced to close and was found to be self dealing multiple times.

Can you guys even read for pete sake. You are having an argument against a figment of your imaginations. Coincidentally, you always seem to win.

The only person here that claimed ANYONE was innocent was herion claiming Clinton was. Period. End of story. You guys are the ones projecting. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 05:27:03 pm by erfalf » Logged

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #777 on: April 25, 2017, 05:37:53 pm »

Your cynicism betrays you. Washington for heaven's sake?! Reagan?! Wilson?! I guess its all in how you define corruption and how hard you look for it. How many years you doggedly investigate, and how little it takes to "skirt" the edges of corruption. We argue because we're waiting for something of substance and all we get is dogma.

onward...through the fog
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #778 on: April 25, 2017, 06:11:05 pm »

Trumpie now seems hell bent on getting to play with his boats and planes in Korea. Yay, now he's gonna show the world who has small hands.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #779 on: April 25, 2017, 06:31:55 pm »

Saw this on my FB feed today and thought it funny.

https://www.facebook.com/TheOther98/videos/1805766459434324/

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org