A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:10:49 am
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1475083 times)
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #945 on: May 11, 2017, 06:21:09 am »

Lol...The Evil Genius at it again....Got the Left's head spinning again along with the MSM......Heh....

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #946 on: May 11, 2017, 08:13:36 am »

The Donald was interviewed by the Economist. Hilarity ensued
http://www.economist.com/Trumptranscript

John Maynard Trump ladies and gentlemen.....
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 08:27:43 am by swake » Logged
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #947 on: May 11, 2017, 08:39:28 am »

Aetna out of the exchanges.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/aetna-completely-exits-obamacare-exchanges-cites-massive-losses/article/2622734

This pleases me--especially if a certain FB stalker loses his coverage. 

Aetna is one of the suckiest, bottom feeder companies out there...like the General and Progressive in auto insurance land.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #948 on: May 11, 2017, 08:45:24 am »

Yeah...HE invented "prime the pump".... like that term hasn't been around since Archimedes...

He is a male Sarah Palin.   

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #949 on: May 11, 2017, 08:59:26 am »

Yeah...HE invented "prime the pump".... like that term hasn't been around since Archimedes...

He is a male Sarah Palin.   

That's not fair to Sarah Palin, she graduated from junior college in Idaho.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #950 on: May 11, 2017, 09:01:20 am »

That's not fair to Sarah Palin, she graduated from junior college in Idaho.

Sorry, Sarah!   Well, not really all that much...

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #951 on: May 11, 2017, 09:09:55 am »

Colbert said the Nixon Library tweeted that even Nixon didn't fire the Director of the FBI !!

I saw they re-hydrated Kellyann Conway and trotted her out to make some noise....

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #952 on: May 11, 2017, 09:19:51 am »

Colbert said the Nixon Library tweeted that even Nixon didn't fire the Director of the FBI !!

I saw they re-hydrated Kellyann Conway and trotted her out to make some noise....

The late night hosts need to be sending this administration a fruit basket every week they're in power.  They're the gift that keeps on giving!

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #953 on: May 11, 2017, 09:26:16 am »

The late night hosts need to be sending this administration a fruit basket every week they're in power.  They're the gift that keeps on giving!

Absolutely!   And golf weekends... 16 year old girls for Trump... 

There is a wide variety of things they could do to show their appreciation!!

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #954 on: May 11, 2017, 12:23:09 pm »

And now there's this:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/deputy-ag-rosenstein-verge-resigning-upset-wh-pinning/story?id=47342541

It's like a bad dream, isn't it?  Or a terrible reality show.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
TulsaMoon
Civic Leader

« Reply #955 on: May 11, 2017, 12:31:38 pm »

I think we can all agree that Comey should have been fired. July last year Republicans were calling for his head and then in October the Democrats were screaming for it. So I think we can agree he should have been removed.

I think we can also agree that if Clinton had won she would have fired him maybe the first day, maybe not until a later time but she would have fired him. You can bet if that had been the case that all the Republicans would have been up in arms saying she fired him because of his ongoing investigation into her email server and a little weeeener and his wife.

If Trump had fired him on day one we would be having this exact same conversation, he fired him over the investigation. Am I wrong?

Acting director of the FBI said it today, without hesitation, the investigation into any Russian/Trump ties will continue. I WELCOME THIS! I want this to be investigated and I want it to come to a conclusion so this country can move forward without this hanging over its head. Whether Trump did or he didn't, I want it finished.

The real question though is this. If the FBI finds no evidence of such a thing, will you that lean to the left except that?

If the FBI finds that he did have some sort of relationship with Russia will those on the right except that?

I fear the answer to both is a resounding NO.
TulsaMoon
Civic Leader

« Reply #956 on: May 11, 2017, 12:36:09 pm »

And now there's this:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/deputy-ag-rosenstein-verge-resigning-upset-wh-pinning/story?id=47342541

It's like a bad dream, isn't it?  Or a terrible reality show.

A source says he was going to leave but he himself said he is not quitting. I think I would rather believe it straight from the horses mouth rather than some made up source. That's just me.
TulsaMoon
Civic Leader

« Reply #957 on: May 11, 2017, 12:43:07 pm »

This made me laugh!

https://www.apnews.com/0fdf00a412dc4ff8bf86afb0077f6410/AP-FACT-CHECK:-No,-Trump-didn't-invent-'prime-the-pump'
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 12:45:08 pm by TulsaMoon » Logged
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #958 on: May 11, 2017, 01:04:14 pm »

The real question though is this. If the FBI finds no evidence of such a thing, will you that lean to the left except that?

Like Benghazi
dioscorides
Civic Leader

« Reply #959 on: May 11, 2017, 01:12:05 pm »

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/fbi-searching-annapolis-fundraiserconsulting-firm/9639787

This could end up being something fun to watch.

There is an ancient Celtic axiom that says 'Good people drink good beer.' Which is true, then as now. Just look around you in any public barroom and you will quickly see: bad people drink bad beer. Think about it. - Hunter S. Thompson
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org