A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:49:34 am
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1477714 times)
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1845 on: October 26, 2017, 01:26:10 pm »

As far as being better than the previous presidents. It definitely feels to me like his mental functions are going down.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/26/opinion/the-madness-behind-trumps-madman-strategy.html

...made me think of ...

http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/343099/Fail-Safe-Movie-Clip-Then-We-Must-Toughen-The-Men.html

Excellent film.  Should be required viewing for any administration.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1846 on: October 26, 2017, 09:32:09 pm »

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1847 on: October 27, 2017, 09:30:41 am »

IT HAS BEEN A GREAT DAY FOLKS  WINNING WILL RESUME TOMORROW

Yeah it sure looks that way  Roll Eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #1848 on: October 27, 2017, 09:44:14 am »

Yeah it sure looks that way  Roll Eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk

So does this mean that David Koch is now a voice of authority as well? or Robert Mercer?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 09:46:44 am by erfalf » Logged

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1849 on: October 27, 2017, 10:46:14 am »

So does this mean that David Koch is now a voice of authority as well? or Robert Mercer?

No. The Koch's are Birch Society people, which used to be considered really radical. But now Trump's Republican Party has even moved past the Kochs, who are now considered "establishment" types, on to the Mercers, who are quite happy to directly fund Nazis. These are not good people and don't have American values. 
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1850 on: October 27, 2017, 04:30:20 pm »

Not possible. Those guys are not nearly as pussified as Steyer.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1851 on: October 27, 2017, 07:37:27 pm »

The first charges in the Russia investigation to be released Monday.

Sh!t just got real Trumpers.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #1852 on: October 27, 2017, 09:28:55 pm »

Good Lawd I hope it's something good.

Otherwise that election night letdown is going to be diminished somewhat.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1853 on: October 28, 2017, 03:33:24 am »

Good Lawd I hope it's something good.

Otherwise that election night letdown is going to be diminished somewhat.

Apparently Trump gives zero Fs per his unfiltered, sometimes feticulate, stream of consciousness. He's still trolling Hillary.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924096747122634752

With whatever this is (I'm reading Manafort, or even Flynn and remotely Tony P), plus all the congressional investigations over some dossier and Uranium-1, I am about "Russia-ed out".

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1854 on: October 28, 2017, 10:15:08 am »

Of course you are Russia'ed out.

Don't worry. Trump will never admit any wrongdoing. Even treason.

Power is nothing till you use it.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1855 on: October 28, 2017, 10:22:25 am »

Apparently Trump gives zero Fs per his unfiltered, sometimes feticulate, stream of consciousness. He's still trolling Hillary.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924096747122634752

With whatever this is (I'm reading Manafort, or even Flynn and remotely Tony P), plus all the congressional investigations over some dossier and Uranium-1, I am about "Russia-ed out".

Clinton is Trump's poker tell, anytime he's scared he runs his mouth/twitter feed about her. Kinda like you.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1856 on: October 28, 2017, 11:07:18 am »

Of course you are Russia'ed out.

Don't worry. Trump will never admit any wrongdoing. Even treason.

This will not age well

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1857 on: October 30, 2017, 09:26:22 am »

This will not age well

What won't age well? Your defense of Trump?

Today we have former Trump campaign chair Manafort and his business partner being charged with 12 crimes including money laundering, making false statements and conspiracy against the United States. These charges predate the campaign and were brought now due to the statute of limitations was about to expire on some of the charges. All the best people, right Donnie? Aside from all the other Russia stuff Trump and his people lied about Trump hired a traitor to run his campaign.  We will soon see if his traitorous behavior continued while he worked on Trump’s campaign and what you knew about it.

Also, it's coming out that Trump Campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopolous has pled guilty to lying over communications with Russia during his time with the campaign.

We have begun draining that swamp. My guess is that Flynn, The Kush and Donnie Jr are on the hot seat now. Stay tuned.
TeeDub
« Reply #1858 on: October 30, 2017, 09:54:18 am »

Before you go too hot and heavy on Trump....

This guy was the Trump campaign chairman for 3 months.   Total employment time (including the few days he worked as a strategist,) yes you guessed it, 5 months.

I don't know what kind of damage you can really do in that period of time, but it sure seems overblown to me.

The guy has some pretty deep political affiliations going back to the 1970s.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/03/22/timeline-paul-manaforts-long-murky-history-of-political-interventions/
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 09:57:08 am by TeeDub » Logged
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1859 on: October 30, 2017, 10:00:47 am »

Before you go too hot and heavy on Trump....

This guy was the Trump campaign chairman for 3 months.   Total employment time (including the few days he worked as a strategist,) yes you guessed it, 5 months.

I don't know what kind of damage you can really do in that period of time, but it sure seems overblown to me.

The guy has some pretty deep political affiliations going back to the 1970s.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/03/22/timeline-paul-manaforts-long-murky-history-of-political-interventions/

But Manafort's not the biggest part of the story for Trump and company.

II. Timeline of Selected Events
PAPADOPOULOS's Role on the Campaign
4. In early March 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS learned he would be a foreign policy advisor for the Campaign. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS was living in London, England, at the time. Based on a conversation that took place on or about March 6, 2016, with a supervisory campaign official (the "Campaign Supervisor"), defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood that a principal foreign policy focus of the Campaign was an improved U.S. relationship with Russia.
PAPADOPOULOS 's Introduction to the Professor and the Female Russian National
5. On or about March 14, 2016, while traveling in Italy, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met an individual who was a professor based in London (the "Professor"). Initially, the Professor seemed uninterested in defendant PAPADOPOULOS. However, after defendant PAPADOPOULOS infonned the Professor about his joining the Campaign, the Professor appeared to take great interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS was interested in the Professor because, among other reasons, the Professor claimed to have substantial connections with Russian government officials, which defendant PAPADOPOULOS thought could increase his importance as a policy advisor to the Campaign.
6. On or about March 21, 2016, the Campaign told The Washington Post that defendant PAPADOPOULOS was one of five named foreign policy advisors for the Campaign.
7. On or about March 24, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met with the Professor in London. The Professor brought with him a female Russian national (the "Female Russian National"), introduced to defendant PAPADOPOULOS as a relative of Russian President Vladimir Putin with connections to senior Russian government officials.

10. After his trip to Washington, D.C., defendant PAPADOPOULOS worked with the Professor and the Female Russian National to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government, and took steps to advise the Campaign of his progress.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

That "Female Russian National" is reported to be Putin's niece.

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org