A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:31:02 am
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1473357 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1290 on: June 09, 2017, 03:49:25 pm »

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1291 on: June 09, 2017, 04:49:33 pm »

You must keep a large photo of Trump's big orange head on your nightstand to kiss each evening before you go nite nite...

That's right. I'M the one obsessed in this place.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1292 on: June 09, 2017, 05:12:26 pm »

Reminds me of a placard I saw on an instrument panel:

Hope is not a strategy.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1293 on: June 09, 2017, 06:02:05 pm »

Reminds me of a placard I saw on an instrument panel:

Hope is not a strategy.

"Hope" is also no basis for an obstruction of justice charge-but that's literally the evidence the anti-American left is clinging to

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1294 on: June 09, 2017, 08:39:31 pm »

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1295 on: June 09, 2017, 09:46:12 pm »

Whew!  So you and Comey are clones..!!  And telepathically connected!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1296 on: June 09, 2017, 10:23:50 pm »

I think it is time for another one of those quick little inspirational music breaks...this one is not the best sound quality, but the musical experience was magical !!   Cannot f'ing believe it has been 47 years last Wednesday!  Where the he$$ did THAT time go??

Listen carefully - I am one of those yelling in the audience...

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/jimi-hendrix-in-tulsa-audio-released

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1297 on: June 09, 2017, 10:31:53 pm »

"Hope" is also no basis for an obstruction of justice charge-but that's literally the evidence the anti-American left is clinging to

Really emphasizing the "E" in RWE...

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1298 on: June 09, 2017, 10:35:33 pm »

Or maybe evidence that seems likely at this point to come from a real investigation (IF that happens...)

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1299 on: June 09, 2017, 10:52:34 pm »

Actually, I think I will go with Richard Painter on this one.  Even though he was Baby Bush's Chief Ethics Lawyer (Bush didn't pay much attention to him,either).  He said that it all hinges on whether Trump fired Comey in the effort to hinder or stop the Russian investigation - and that Trump himself has indicated that this is exactly why Comey was fired - and that IS obstruction of justice.

So there....nyah, nyah. nyah, nyah, nyah.....!!

Trump stupid is probably also why none of the top DC law firms will take Trump as a client.  At least there are some lawyers out there who understand...

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 10:54:17 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1300 on: June 10, 2017, 10:39:32 am »

Trump stupid is probably also why none of the top DC law firms will take Trump as a client.  At least there are some lawyers out there who understand...

“The concerns were, ‘The guy won’t pay and he won’t listen,’ ”   i.e. he has stiffed them in the past and they havent forgotten.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1301 on: June 10, 2017, 09:08:22 pm »

“The concerns were, ‘The guy won’t pay and he won’t listen,’ ”   i.e. he has stiffed them in the past and they havent forgotten.

Yeah.  Plus, who wants that reputation following them around... oh, wait...it's lawyers.  Sorry, I forgot for a minute...

Sorry, cannon, I just couldn't resist playing to the cliche'.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1302 on: June 11, 2017, 08:28:30 am »

Lot's of noise out there about Comey "leaking" memos.  Goes once again to the ignorance and intellectual dishonesty of Trump and his minions.  It ain't leaking if YOU wrote a note and sent it to someone, and then sent it to someone else, and then someone else.  It's called communication.  But I wouldn't expect them to understand such simple concepts....

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1303 on: June 11, 2017, 09:02:26 am »

Every time he tweets something of this nature, I see this:

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #1304 on: June 11, 2017, 09:34:16 am »

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org