A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:00:23 pm
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blake Ewing businesses failed to pay $80k in taxes.  (Read 43240 times)
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2016, 05:26:42 pm »

I haven't defended nor criticized Blake in regards to this lawsuit. My concern was not with BreadBurner raising issues of public interest, rather that he consistently drops vague comments and leaves it to others to figure out what the hell he's talking about. Then I actually post the basics of the story and link to a source, and I'm mocked for my trouble.

That's the definition of a troll.

Lol...It was in the Ewing thread....How hard was it for you....Front page news....

johrasephoenix
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2016, 04:59:25 pm »

Lol Olive Garden.... gotta love those breadsticks
rebound
City Father

« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2016, 08:39:25 am »

Why don't you guys go someplace else? And you chaps stay here. And then, some other night, you can all meet up at your Onion Garden...

"Will and Grace" - "I never promised you an Olive Garden".   (1999)   

Serious, serious, thread drift.  I apologize profusely.  Couldn't help it.  One of my favorite episodes of the series.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2016, 08:59:28 am »

Lol Olive Garden.... gotta love those breadsticks

If ya gotta use pre-made dressing, theirs is ok...just like Paul Newman's Balsamic Vinaigrette with Parmesan cheese added....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org