A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:33:42 am
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RNC - what a s**t show  (Read 85058 times)
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2016, 01:51:12 pm »

I think the only state redder and more Trumpy is Wyoming.

Minnesota looking better every day. Yeah, its hell during winter but I can always come back to the low wage state during the blizzards.

onward...through the fog
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2016, 01:56:48 pm »

I think the only state redder and more Trumpy is Wyoming.

Minnesota looking better every day. Yeah, its hell during winter but I can always come back to the low wage state during the blizzards.

Well, it really sucks don't it.  When winter and their mosquitoes are better choice than home state....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2016, 02:07:58 pm »

Stranger than truth. In every ranking of livability, economics, health, etc. they always come out in the top 10.

Today, Trump egged on a 10 year old who called Clinton a lying grumble, had the balls to accept some old guy's purple heart and asked a woman with a crying baby to leave his rally. And this is just Tuesday of the first week after the DNC convention.

Is Pence the real candidate? And Trump just bait?

onward...through the fog
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2016, 03:09:10 pm »

Stranger than truth. In every ranking of livability, economics, health, etc. they always come out in the top 10.

Today, Trump egged on a 10 year old who called Clinton a lying grumble, had the balls to accept some old guy's purple heart and asked a woman with a crying baby to leave his rally. And this is just Tuesday of the first week after the DNC convention.

And the difference would be....??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2016, 03:15:02 pm »

Who do you think any of our clowns are voting for...??   You already know.  

Trump is only holding up the mirror to the right wing reactionary extremists who have hijacked the Republican party.  The mirror is showing what they think and say in private already.  And are too cowardly to say out loud.  But now they have the example of just how far they can go and still gain support...you might see more "honesty" from some of them.  Be ready to be appalled.

I am surrounded by it at work.  Doesn't matter how obscene, disgusting, and despicable he becomes, the cheering just gets louder!  Literally.  It's Okrahoma....

I have several like-minded individuals at my place of employment, luckily.  However, and Conan knows where I work, the CoB here is just as conservative as they come.  Given that our biggest industry is Oil/Gas, that's not so surprising.  But we have also ventured out into renewable energies like Wind, Solar and the like. so he can't blurt out too much publicly.

Makes the Holiday Party interesting though when he gets up and talks for 20 minutes.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2016, 04:27:10 pm »

I have several like-minded individuals at my place of employment, luckily.  However, and Conan knows where I work, the CoB here is just as conservative as they come.  Given that our biggest industry is Oil/Gas, that's not so surprising.  But we have also ventured out into renewable energies like Wind, Solar and the like. so he can't blurt out too much publicly.

Makes the Holiday Party interesting though when he gets up and talks for 20 minutes.

My company is big into sustainability, renewability, energy efficiency, and all the environmental catch phrases.  And other divisions, along with corporate, does seem to have a vested interest due to product mix.  My direct management string disses it all, especially one previous guy, who thankfully is gone.  Normal Okies - don't buy into anything that would be good for the city, state, nation, or themselves.  They just want to wallow in their current "Trumpiness".

Go figure....

Do they need any help from an extreme moderate?

Ed W
City Father

« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2016, 05:13:22 pm »

In talks with Kasich as a possible VP, Trump's staffers said the governor would be in charge of policy while Trump set about "making America great again." In other words, someone else does the work while Trump preens on TV.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #142 on: August 02, 2016, 07:05:29 pm »

Oh BB, you so gullible.

http://www.snopes.com/ghazala-khans-hijab-was-a-political-stunt/

That was Mrs. Khan.  Just the wrong one.  SMFH.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 07:07:17 pm by Hoss » Logged

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #143 on: August 02, 2016, 07:55:03 pm »

Bronze Star.   

Something Trump is not fit to polish. 

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #144 on: August 02, 2016, 07:58:57 pm »

Key word in all that.  Progressive.  

Nothing at all strange about it.   Rare in Oklahoma, but not exactly strange.

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #145 on: August 02, 2016, 08:14:53 pm »

There are 21 good questions that should have been asked or should have been answered before this guy became a candidate for anything political.

They were asked by this guy http://davidcayjohnston.com/

And he has the nerve to call Hillary a crook?

onward...through the fog
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #146 on: August 02, 2016, 08:29:42 pm »

Airplanes!  Make them crash airplanes together!

What a waste of airplanes that would be.  Sad

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #147 on: August 02, 2016, 08:47:23 pm »

There are 21 good questions that should have been asked or should have been answered before this guy became a candidate for anything political.

They were asked by this guy http://davidcayjohnston.com/

And he has the nerve to call Hillary a crook?

Another predictable election season hit job on a d-bag of a candidate?  Yawn.

How many do you think will be published on Hillary in the coming weeks?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2016, 06:45:00 am »

Of course you didn't Google his name. A Pulitzer prize winning investigative journalist who asked these questions a year ago before the primaries. Did you read the questions? Or are you letting your hate for Hillary interfere with your usual insightful analysis?

onward...through the fog
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2016, 07:17:46 am »

Another predictable election season hit job on a d-bag of a candidate?  Yawn.

How many do you think will be published on Hillary in the coming weeks?

Read Breitbart or Drudge.  There's your answer.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org