A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:20:51 pm
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RNC - what a s**t show  (Read 85081 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2016, 08:02:03 pm »

Did Carson call him Lucifer, too?  I missed that....shows that Carson has at least a little glimmer of a brain.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2016, 07:53:24 pm »

Ed W
City Father

« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2016, 08:04:10 pm »

You're saying this is the same woman? Please cite your source.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2016, 09:18:31 pm »

You're saying this is the same woman? Please cite your source.

Remember who you're responding to....I'm guessing crickets will follow.  That looks nothing like her.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #124 on: August 01, 2016, 09:20:49 pm »

I think I hear Trump screaming now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EnsUeR2MyI

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2016, 11:47:59 am »

538 is showing 66.1% for Clinton v 33.9% for Trump at the moment.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2016, 11:56:45 am »

Even Lankford knows this is an unwinnable situation:

http://publicradiotulsa.org/post/audio-senator-speaks-out-trumps-spar-slain-soldiers-family

Lankford says Trump should have just never gone down that road. He should simply ignored the comments made by Kahn at last week's DNC.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2016, 12:00:23 pm »

Who is Lankford voting for? Probably straight party ticket. We need to know how each of our red state, redder city candidates are going to vote. Its like a mental test of sorts. Doubt any of the local media would dare ask though.

onward...through the fog
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2016, 12:02:38 pm »

Who is Lankford voting for? Probably straight party ticket. We need to know how each of our red state, redder city candidates are going to vote. Its like a mental test of sorts. Doubt any of the local media would dare ask though.

We're pretty special:

Trump’s Fundraising in Oklahoma Eclipses Clinton’s for First Time

http://publicradiotulsa.org/post/trump-s-fundraising-oklahoma-eclipses-clinton-s-first-time

Donald Trump has a new reason to believe that deep-red Oklahoma will swing his way as the presidential campaign accelerates into the final months.

Federal Election Commission filings released recently show that June was the first time the Republican presidential nominee has raised more money in the state than his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.

Until that month, the latest for which campaign finance data is available, Clinton had outpaced Trump in contributions from Oklahomans every month since April 2015. In fact, from January 2015 to January 2016, Clinton raised more money in the state than the five Republicans who remained in the race early this year. Trump came in second to Ted Cruz in the GOP primary.

In June, Trump reported raising $113,685 in individual contributions from Oklahoma donors, compared with Clinton's $93,408. Trump's previous monthly high was in May, when he received just under $14,000.

A Democrat hasn’t carried Oklahoma in the presidential election since Lyndon Johnson in 1964.

Clinton still far exceeds Trump in total amount raised in the state since January 2015, at $1.2 million compared to Trump's $159,000. Like Trump, June was Clinton’s largest fundraising haul in Oklahoma.  Clinton lost to Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary.

The fundraising numbers for July won’t be released until Aug. 20.

Trump has struggled to win over many prominent Republicans nationally since his campaign began to take off. In early May, Gov. Mary Fallin endorsed Trump, and Republican megadonors are expected to start bundling donations and pumping in funds themselves, if they haven’t already. Trump’s campaign and the Republican National Committee added more than 80 fundraising leaders in late June, including Larry Nichols, co-founder of Devon Energy Corp.

A May poll by Cole, Hargrave, Snodgrass and Associates showed Trump leading Clinton, 48 percent to 28 percent, in the state.

The last general-election forecast by Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight group gave Clinton a one-in-250 chance of winning Oklahoma.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2016, 12:12:22 pm »

538 is showing 66.1% for Clinton v 33.9% for Trump at the moment.

That is the polls only analysis, one of three analyses. If the election were held today it would be Clinton 83% to Trump 16%. Silver has always shown a 75-80% likelihood that Clinton will win no matter what the spread.

He looks like toast. Time for Oklahoma to double down. Maybe we could judge him mentally incompetent and send in Inhofe to replace him......

onward...through the fog
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2016, 12:32:55 pm »

That is the polls only analysis, one of three analyses. If the election were held today it would be Clinton 83% to Trump 16%. Silver has always shown a 75-80% likelihood that Clinton will win no matter what the spread.

He looks like toast. Time for Oklahoma to double down. Maybe we could judge him mentally incompetent and send in Inhofe to replace him......

Maybe it could be settled with a duel between him and Inhofe.  Maybe...snowballs at twenty paces?

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2016, 12:57:26 pm »

Maybe it could be settled with a duel between him and Inhofe.  Maybe...snowballs at twenty paces?

Airplanes!  Make them crash airplanes together!
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2016, 01:36:56 pm »

Who do you think any of our clowns are voting for...??   You already know.  

Trump is only holding up the mirror to the right wing reactionary extremists who have hijacked the Republican party.  The mirror is showing what they think and say in private already.  And are too cowardly to say out loud.  But now they have the example of just how far they can go and still gain support...you might see more "honesty" from some of them.  Be ready to be appalled.

I am surrounded by it at work.  Doesn't matter how obscene, disgusting, and despicable he becomes, the cheering just gets louder!  Literally.  It's Okrahoma....

« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 01:41:42 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2016, 01:43:52 pm »

Trump is way, way, ahead in Oklahoma.

http://newsok.com/article/5511779

Power is nothing till you use it.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #134 on: August 02, 2016, 01:46:09 pm »

Trump is way, way, ahead in Oklahoma.

http://newsok.com/article/5511779

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/oklahoma/

99.6% Trump
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org