A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:11:09 am
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Tulsa County Sheriff Race  (Read 59079 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2016, 12:55:39 pm »

Regalado's finance report fails to list the PAC's as required in Oklahoma Ethics Commission rules, as well as the identification number of another PAC that gave to his campaign.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crimewatch/quarter-of-tulsa-county-sheriff-candidate-vic-regalado-s-campaign/article_36626fdd-35c0-5692-bf15-f30482a5339e.html

So??

I have friends and othre people I would contribute to outside the county if they were running for certain offices - just because I like them and feel they would be good for the position and would help the county they are in.  Have a couple out of state I would do the same for.  (No, I have not contributed to Regalado).

PAC money has to be reported??   Didn't the Supreme Court get rid of that here a couple years ago in Citizen's United...?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2016, 01:59:29 pm »

I’m curious how ISTI’s comptroller is going to account for funneling all that money through various individuals...  

Oh wait!  I know!  It must have been when everyone at ISTI received their quarterly bonus and they were feeling really generous.

There’s big donors from OKC on his list, he seems to be the GOP’s guy.  Certainly none of these donors are going to become reserve deputies or property appraisers under good ol’ boy Vic.

An out-of-county construction company buying in?  Maybe Im trying to figure out the construction connection when there may be none.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2016, 02:56:40 pm »

For anyone with any kind of knowledge on the candidates...Who are the "don't vote for these guys" candidates?
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2016, 08:13:41 am »

Luke Sherman has gotten endorsements from people I respect. Checked out his website, listened to his ads, he seems to be a qualified candidate and a reasonable person. In spite of being in law enforcement and chasing bad guys for 20+ years, I don't get the gun-ho militant vibe that seems so common. More like he would prefer to find ways for the community to stop crimes, as opposed to looking for opportunities to go break heads.

I don't know the man, but seems legit to me.

The Vic situation is concerning. How and why so many people at one small company decided to throw money at him seems mighty suspicious. Certainly appears to be less than full transparency in my opinion. Given that we are having a special election for  Sheriff due to corruption, I'm a bit gun-shy of cash transactions that look fuzzy. Anyone hear an explanation from the campaign? It would suck for him if he had nothing to do with it and someone was "trying to help."

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2016, 10:32:37 am »

Luke Sherman has gotten endorsements from people I respect. Checked out his website, listened to his ads, he seems to be a qualified candidate and a reasonable person. In spite of being in law enforcement and chasing bad guys for 20+ years, I don't get the gun-ho militant vibe that seems so common. More like he would prefer to find ways for the community to stop crimes, as opposed to looking for opportunities to go break heads.

I don't know the man, but seems legit to me.

The Vic situation is concerning. How and why so many people at one small company decided to throw money at him seems mighty suspicious. Certainly appears to be less than full transparency in my opinion. Given that we are having a special election for  Sheriff due to corruption, I'm a bit gun-shy of cash transactions that look fuzzy. Anyone hear an explanation from the campaign? It would suck for him if he had nothing to do with it and someone was "trying to help."

This race is the only time I’ve regretted de-registering as a Republican since I did that five or six years ago.

Oh well, at least as an IND, I can go vote against Hillary today.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2016, 05:19:31 pm »

Am wondering if a company boss is contributing for employees in their name...?

That has some strange oddness to it...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2016, 12:28:11 pm »

So is there a plan for periodic audits of the Sheriff's department?
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2016, 01:09:30 pm »

So is there a plan for periodic audits of the Sheriff's department?

Regalado will see to it......He will get that cluster lined out.........

Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2016, 07:32:53 pm »

Now that's a story. No meaningless references to home values, and donations from outside the county or even the state isn't damning, but a strong indication that these donations were planted by a company skirting the rules. Still, probably not uncommon and hard to prosecute.

The county is a scary operation and its enforcement arm is the stuff of B movies.

Its also interresting to see which media are reporting this, and which are currying the new Don for favors.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2016, 01:12:03 pm »

Am wondering if a company boss is contributing for employees in their name...?

That has some strange oddness to it...

At least The Frontier gave credit to Michael Bates.
https://www.readfrontier.com/investigation/questions-raised-employees-donations-sheriffs-candidate/

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2016, 04:28:42 pm »

Oh boy has this gotten fun! Hell of a soap opera.

The Democratic Party held a press conference and called the donations into question:

The local Democratic Party contends most of the donors live in "modest middle or working class housing," with several spouses not working outside of the home. One donor is a convicted felon and several donors live in Rogers County or aren't registered voters, according to the news release. The party argues it's "very unusual" for such people to contribute large sums of money.

"The strong circumstantial evidence leads to just one conclusion: someone else other than the contributor supplied the funds," said Greg Bledsoe, Tulsa County Democratic Party vice chair, in a prepared statement. "Someone is trying to buy this election. The Tulsa Democratic Party calls on the Vic Regalado Campaign to return the questionable funds immediately."

The ethics complaint is dated Monday and asks for the matter to be investigated by the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation because Regalado is a Tulsa police officer who is running for sheriff of Tulsa County.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crimewatch/tulsa-democratic-party-requests-investigation-into-sheriff-candidate-vic-regalado/article_470cefa4-b446-5f43-a908-45f0d7a2c4cc.html

Basically all the information Bates dug up:

http://www.batesline.com/archives/2016/02/tulsa-sheriff-vic-regalado.html

Ric showed up at Democratic HQ and grabbed the mic! The Smolen Law firm is re-tweeting a lot of the drama:

https://twitter.com/smolenroytman

Ric has doubled down, saying he looked over all the donors. Apparently it has something to do with racism and questioning Hispanic donors and he is proud of all of his donors. But the campaign did admit it is returning some of the money, the money received from a disenfranchised convicted felon.

Coupled with the national attention of the taser shooting, the indictment of our Sheriff, and the recent verdict against TCSO for enabling rape at the jail... this is a great way get a fresh start and gain the public trust.

Who crashes an opposing party press conference in any race of any statute?

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2016, 04:58:55 pm »

Oh boy has this gotten fun! Hell of a soap opera.

The Democratic Party held a press conference and called the donations into question:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crimewatch/tulsa-democratic-party-requests-investigation-into-sheriff-candidate-vic-regalado/article_470cefa4-b446-5f43-a908-45f0d7a2c4cc.html

Basically all the information Bates dug up:

http://www.batesline.com/archives/2016/02/tulsa-sheriff-vic-regalado.html

Ric showed up at Democratic HQ and grabbed the mic! The Smolen Law firm is re-tweeting a lot of the drama:

https://twitter.com/smolenroytman

Ric has doubled down, saying he looked over all the donors. Apparently it has something to do with racism and questioning Hispanic donors and he is proud of all of his donors. But the campaign did admit it is returning some of the money, the money received from a disenfranchised convicted felon.

Coupled with the national attention of the taser shooting, the indictment of our Sheriff, and the recent verdict against TCSO for enabling rape at the jail... this is a great way get a fresh start and gain the public trust.

Who crashes an opposing party press conference in any race of any statute?

Geezzzz....just when ya think there may be hope for a Republicontin....

Well, scratch that one.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2016, 09:03:34 am »

You just knew it was coming.  Now the Tulsa County Democratic Party is into racial profiling.  I wish I could find the link to the KOTV story from last night, some Tulsa area Hispanic group was taking Vic’s claims of racial profiling and running with it.

This presents a serious issue with Regalado:  If ethics issues come up when he is sheriff (let’s face it accepting straw donations is a serious ethical issue), is he going to hide behind being Hispanic and claim it’s all racially-motivated witch hunts?

Remember people, it’s just like Obama:  Most people have no issue with his heritage or skin color, it’s his ethics and policies that are turning off the "angry white men”.

This really reeks of “more of the same” in TCSD leadership if he finds himself elected.  You also have to wonder about this guy’s temper by crashing someone else’s news conference.  'Roid rage much?

Vote for Berry, and vote often.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2016, 09:15:53 am »

You just knew it was coming.  Now the Tulsa County Democratic Party is into racial profiling.  I wish I could find the link to the KOTV story from last night, some Tulsa area Hispanic group was taking Vic’s claims of racial profiling and running with it.

This presents a serious issue with Regalado:  If ethics issues come up when he is sheriff (let’s face it accepting straw donations is a serious ethical issue), is he going to hide behind being Hispanic and claim it’s all racially-motivated witch hunts?

Remember people, it’s just like Obama:  Most people have no issue with his heritage or skin color, it’s his ethics and policies that are turning off the "angry white men”.

This really reeks of “more of the same” in TCSD leadership if he finds himself elected.  You also have to wonder about this guy’s temper by crashing someone else’s news conference.  'Roid rage much?

Vote for Berry, and vote often.

Another reason to vote for Berry, Terry Simonson is now an exec with the TCSO and Berry has promised to fire him. That gets my vote. Simonson seems to be standing behind every scandal and shady deal in this town, why is that?
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2016, 11:29:07 am »

The Frontier did a story on Simonson a couple of months ago called “The Nine Lives of Terry Simonson”.

“I should be the one complaining,” Simonson says. “How come I get hired by these people who heretofore seem to have a great reputation, get elected, and then crap happens?

A fellow attorney walked up to Terry Simonson a few weeks ago and, with a knowing smirk on his face, asked him if he’d prefer to be back in private practice doing divorces and bankruptcies.

The Board of County Commissioners had just agreed to grant disgraced Sheriff Stanley Glanz retired peace officer status, and a horde of media was gathered at the courthouse to record the vote.

Simonson, Glanz’s right-hand man for the past two years, looked up at the lawyer and laughed his hard, deep laugh, one that seems to inevitably mix genuine good humor with a groaning sense that, sure enough, the joke’s on him. Again.

Simonson can laugh at himself because he knows that a lot of people have laughed at him. And cursed him, and criticized him, and, when it suits their purposes, forgotten about him.

“NO Simonson commentary.”

That’s how Mayor Dewey Bartlett’s press secretary responded to a request to talk to Bartlett about his longtime friend and former chief of staff.

That’s OK with Simonson. He understands how the game is played. He’s been playing it himself since 1980, when he moved from Kansas to Tulsa to become the city’s first court administrator under then-Mayor Jim Inhofe.

And who knows, maybe there’s more fight in him yet. Maybe the nine lives of Terry Simonson will become the 10 lives of Terry Simonson.

Or maybe we’re miscounting. Maybe Terry Simonson hasn’t been in the middle of every political mess this town has seen in the last 35 years. Maybe we’re mis-remembering, as they say.

Maybe.

This much we know: Simonson isn’t planning to go away just yet. He says he’d like to work for the next sheriff, and insists that if that that doesn’t happen, plenty of people around county government have expressed interest in his services.

(edited for brevity, full article: https://www.readfrontier.com/spotlight/moving-from-controversy-to-crisis-simonson-survives-in-the-spotlight/

Then one day in 1979 a job announcement arrived in the mail. The city of Tulsa was looking for its first court administrator.

Simonson, son of a hardware store owner, applied and got the job.

He’d never been to Tulsa in his life.

Who, me?

Simonson has the rest of his story all written down. He slides his resume and a separate list of “Crisis Management” positions he’s held across his desk.

1986-1988: Chief of staff to Mayor Richard Crawford. Crisis: Collapse of city budget due to oil recession and spike in unemployment

2007-2009: County Commissioner Randi Miller’s chief deputy: Crisis: Closing of Bell’s Amusement Park and the community reaction

2009-2011: Chief of staff to Mayor Dewey Bartlett. Crisis: Fiscal collapse of city budget due to recession; worst winter storm in city’s history; controversial City Council

2013-present: Chief of staff and director of governmental affairs for Tulsa County Sheriff Stanley Glanz. Crisis: Grand jury

It’s an incomplete list. Simonson has left out the crises he’s created or played a role in creating.

It was Simonson who was twice found to be working as a private attorney while serving as Miller’s chief deputy. It was Simonson who was accused by three Tulsa Police Department deputy chiefs of lying about whether a federal grant could be used to rehire police officers who had been laid off.

It was Simonson who asked former Fire Chief Allen LaCroix to help get his son tested for the firefighters academy — a move that eventually contributed to his decision to resign as Bartlett’s chief of staff.

It was Simonson who wrote a letter disparaging We The People Oklahoma — the grassroots organization that sought a grand jury investigation of the Sheriff’s Office — that Glanz later distributed at a meeting of a secret group called the Royal Order of Jesters.

It was Simonson who came up with the “hot dog” defense when he argued that the grassroots organization was using hot dogs to entice county residents to sign the grand jury petition.

And it was Simonson who, in a 2013 Tulsa Urban Weekly column, wrote: “It’s hard for the community to be concerned about the number of homicides when it’s gang members killing gang members. When you think about it, who’s really complaining about that? Those deaths are certainly a loss to the families of the fallen gang member, but is it actually a loss to the community? It sounds like good public safety work being done for the police by the gangs.

“Wiping out gangs is, after all, the focus of local law enforcement, and they can use all the help they can get. If the gangs want to kill each other, we certainly don’t want to stop them. This is a callous, but true, assessment of the situation. The sad part of these gang-on-gang shootings are the innocents who end up being killed in cross-fire and drive-by shootings.”

terry simonson
Terry Simonson speaks to the media during the grand jury investigation of the Tulsa County Sheriff. DYLAN GOFORTH/The Frontier
Simonson takes responsibility for what he thinks he should take responsibility for — his request for help from LaCroix, the hot dog defense. (“It will work someday,” he insists with a laugh.)

However, he’s resolute in his belief that more often than not the controversies he’s found himself in had less to do with him than the people for whom he was working. Or, as he insists was the case when he practiced law while working for Miller — which was not illegal — his bosses knew what he was up to and approved it.

“I have known when I got hired that I was the front person and that is what you’re supposed to do. You’re supposed to take the lightning. You’re supposed to be an advocate. You’re supposed to argue for them. You’re supposed to honor and be loyal to them, whether it’s Randi Miller or Dewey Bartlett or Sheriff Glanz,” Simonson said. “So in the end people start to think you are the face of the controversy.

“I don’t create any of these things and none of those things were in place when I was hired, but I think each of those people were thankful I was there — because when those storms hit none of them on their own were prepared to take the shots and be accused and blamed because they weren’t ready for that. They weren’t used to that. I was used to that.”

Simonson says he did not leave the Mayor’s Office because of the incident with the Fire Department.

“The conflict I had with the city was a power struggle between the mayor and the City Council, or some on City Council, and I was the face of the mayor in terms of that fight,” Simonson says. “I knew I had more experience in city government than probably anybody on the council and felt like what we were trying to do was the right thing. The council disagreed, so you had daily arguments and fights about it.”

Simonson said the acrimony “got to a point where the truth really didn’t matter.”

“I was the story. … What mattered was the revenge and the anger the council had felt toward the mayor and me because I was the one going down to the council, not the mayor.”

The Urban Tulsa column was an emotional reaction to a spree of gang-related killings in the city at the time, including a shooting at a Best Buy store that left an innocent bystander dead, Simonson says.

“I am not for anyone killing anyone,” Simonson said.

He knows the column upset some people but said the larger point he was attempting to make was that the high number of gang-on-gang killings had led to a skewed vision of how dangerous their city was.

“They live that life,” Simonson says of gangs. “They carry guns for a reason — they use them. They use them on each other.”

Not everyone agrees with Terry Simonson’s assessment of Terry Simonson. Many people wonder privately how he has survived this long, always jumping out of the frying pan just in time to land another high-level, big-dollar, public-sector job.

Former Tulsa City Councilor John Eagleton, paraphrasing a former council colleague, said of Simonson: “‘Everything he touches turns into fertilizer.’ I think that is a fair statement. You look at everything he has had his fingers in and it doesn’t turn out well.

“The people who hire him know that he will get done whatever is asked of him. You attract certain kinds of people when that is your MO.”

Displaying what some might seem as his greatest strength, tenacity — or his greatest weakness, vanity — Simonson turns all the talk about him being the problem on its head.

“I should be the one complaining,” he says. “How come I get hired by these people who heretofore seem to have a great reputation, get elected, and then crap happens?

“So I should be asking myself: ‘Maybe there is something going on here where I’m going to work for somebody because something is going to happen to him.’”

Mayor Terry Simonson

Simonson describes his father as a happy-go-lucky man who could sell anything. He laughs when asked if that sounds like anyone he knows.

“I can’t even sell myself,” he says.

Oh, but he can. And he has. He gave former Mayor Susan Savage a run for her money when she ran for re-election in 1998.

Simonson says the Republican Party power brokers at the time — Sen. Inhofe, Sen. Nichols and others — asked him to get into the race at the last hour because the only other Republican in the field was white supremacist Dennis Mahon.

Savage received 54 percent of the vote to Simonson’s 46 percent, according to Tulsa County Election Board records.

That was a much better result than even Simonson had imagined.

“Nobody gave me any much chance of winning. Even the people who got me into the race said, ‘You know, you probably can’t win,’” Simonson says. “So for me, personally, it became kind of a Rocky Balboa story. I was just going to go the distance, do the best I could and maybe next time or some time in the future I could run and actually win.”

He took another run at the Mayor’s Office four years later when Savage left office. He finished a distant second in the Republican primary to Bill LaFortune, who went on to become mayor.

Simonson has won a few elections, and he is proud of that. In the 1990s, he served three terms as chairman of the Tulsa County Republican Party.

“You can’t be everything to everyone,” Simonson says of those years. “Yet somehow I was able to be elected by acclamation, without opposition, three times.”

Three Cheers for Terry

Politicians and their political operatives make enemies all the time. It comes with the territory.

Simonson has his share, and then some.

A couple of people declined to be interviewed by The Frontier for this story because they just didn’t believe they could come up with something nice to say about him.

And then there were people like Sharon King Davis, who has known Simonson from afar, but had few occasions to work with him closely. Then, as a member of Tulsa Leadership Vision, she did, and her opinion of him changed — or at least was better informed — and she was impressed.

“He has a memory and an experience with most anything that has happened in the city in the last 40 years,” says King Davis. “It’s really quite remarkable. I have really come to have great respect for him and his love for Tulsa, yet he still manages to find himself in hot water.”

The same could be said for County Commissioner Karen Keith. She has known Simonson for years but had never worked closely with him until he joined the Sheriff’s Office in 2013.

“I think he is very committed,” she says. “I think he is just constantly trying to do the best job he can. I don’t think the public has any idea how hard he works.”

Randi Miller, the former county commissioner, says her chief deputy was a hard worker and a quick study.

“If he didn’t know an issue, he studied on it,” she says. “He has proven that he knows what he’s doing, he’s just been in some bad places at bad times.”

Even John Eagleton, the former city councilor, says Simonson’s a nice person.

“I like him personally,” he says. “He’s very cordial.”

The Years Away

Simonson has not been living off the public sector his entire life. It just seems that way.

For 20 years — between working for former Mayor Crawford and Miller — he earned his living in the private sector.

But even during those years he never really left the public arena of politics. There were the runs for mayor in 1998 and 2002 and the six years he spent as the chairman of the Tulsa County Republican Party.

So why does he bother? Why does he get involved? Why can’t he stay away?

Not because he’s needed work, Simonson insists.

“Maybe it’s because my Mom was a school teacher — that’s public service,” Simonson says. “My dad ran a small business. I enjoy it, but I also enjoyed the 20-something years I was away from it practicing law, which most people forget that whole period of my life, that I wasn’t even around here until I started getting drafted and drafted and drafted.”

Simonson says he’s never had a problem being “the No.1 guy behind the No.1 guy,” in his government jobs, but he also takes pride in what he’s accomplished as second in command.

He established the state court system’s first conflict resolution program and has authored at least three state laws, including one that established an energy-efficiency program for county governments and another that did the same for municipalities.

Simonson says it was his idea to have the city of Tulsa hire a firm to conduct a wide-ranging audit of city operations to identify possible savings. The KPMG study has been touted by Bartlett has having saved the city millions of dollars.

“I think he’s like a policy wonk,” says Keith.

Maybe that’s it. Maybe government, in one form or another, is just Simonson’s thing.

“I like the challenge of government, even though sometimes to bring about change you’re going to be attacked or criticized by people who don’t like the changes.”

“You might be reading a nice novel,” Simonson adds. “I’m reading a book on cities of the future.”

Woe Is Not Me

Lane Simonson remembers his father being in the Tulsa airport when a man stopped to talk to him. The conversation went on for a while, and finally Terry Simonson caught back up with his son.

“Who was that?” Lane Simonson asked his Dad.

“I have no idea,” Terry Simonson said.

It’s been that way for years, Lane Simonson says. Everywhere they go, his father knows someone, or someone knows him.

“He has been involved with, it feels like, everyone in the city since I have been born,” said Lane Simonson.

Politics can be an all-consuming business, but Lane Simonson says his father always made time for him and his brother, Ryan.

“I have never met or known of a father who was so active and so involved with not only work but with us” says Lane Simonson. “He was there for every game. He was there for scouts. Sometimes, it never seemed to stop. You don’t appreciate it until later in life.”

His father was always good about not taking his worries home with him, Lane Simonson says. And he’s philosophical when it comes to handling criticism.

“Everyone has opinions,” Lane Simonson recalls his father saying. “They even have an opinions section in the paper.”

Lane Simonson believes that deep down, his father cares about what people say about him and that the criticism hurts. He just doesn’t think he’s consumed by it. The Simonson family takes the same approach.

“We just kind of keep moving forward,” Lane Simonson says. “It’s kind of like a football hit. You get hit, and you just keep moving forward.”

That sounds about right. Terry Simonson can come off like a man frustrated by the world’s inability to see things his way or give him the credit he deserves.

But then comes another twist in his story, and one’s perception of the man changes.

Like this: At least once a year, sometimes more, Simonson stops by Baby Land at Floral Haven Cemetery.

It’s amazing, he says, to see the dolls and Teddy Bears and balloons that loved ones leave at the graves.

“It’s like they can’t let go,” Simonson says.

He doesn’t visit for the decorations, of course. He goes for the little girl in the ground. Her name is Britta Erin Simonson. She died in 1986, on the same day she was born.

“If you ever want to start feeling sorry for yourself, go out to Baby Land, and then you’ll understand real loss,” Simonson says.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org