A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:29:10 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulsa Hills - Final tenants?  (Read 12997 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 01:12:51 pm »

Speaking of Boomer Q...

Billy Sims has already moved into the old BurnCo space on 11th Street.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2014, 01:13:39 pm »

Maybe it's good Boomer Que. It's not good BBQ.

My brother loves his 'que.

I'm not so fond of it.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Stanley1
Activist

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 12:14:52 pm »

Great.  Another Urgent Care-type facility is going in there.  I like going to them, but we don't need them on every corner.  Sheesh.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 12:51:43 pm »

Great.  Another Urgent Care-type facility is going in there.  I like going to them, but we don't need them on every corner.  Sheesh.

Another one? Two in the same center?
DowntownDan
City Father

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 01:30:57 pm »

More meh in my opinion, but growing nontheless.

Tulsa Hills to add 23,000 square-foot expansion
Story
Comments
Print
Create a hardcopy of this page
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Monday, May 5, 2014 1:34 pm | Updated: 2:23 pm, Mon May 5, 2014.
By ROBERT EVATT World Business Writer | 0 comments
A 23,000 square-foot expansion of the Tulsa Hills shopping center is under construction for a November opening.
The new space, to be in the south part of the shopping center south of Dollar Tree and north of Buffalo Wild Wings, will include Jersey Mike’s Subs, Lane Bryant, Versona Accessories and a fourth tenant to be announced sometime this summer.
 Click Here
The expansion was announced by Inland American Real Estate Trust of Oak Brook, Illinois. Teri Young, senior vice president of leasing and marketing for Inland American, said in a press release the company was proud to bring four well-known new tenants to the shopping center.
“These new stores will round out our tenant mix and enhance the center’s status as one of the premier shopping destinations in the area,” he said.
The new building will be constructed with the same look as the rest of the multi-tenant areas of Tulsa Hills, Inland announced.
Tulsa Hills currently totals 451,009 square feet and is anchored by Target and Lowe's, which are not owned by Inland.
Vision 2025
Philanthropist

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2014, 02:25:57 pm »

better than empty Banks...

Vision 2025 Program Director - know the facts, www.Vision2025.info
Stanley1
Activist

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2014, 08:01:27 am »

Jersey Mike's is OUTSTANDING.  Best subs in town.  Be nice to have one closer to home.
Stanley1
Activist

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2014, 08:02:15 am »

Yep.  Seems like a waste to me, but what do I know.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2014, 08:03:45 am »

Jersey Mike's is OUTSTANDING.  Best subs in town.  Be nice to have one closer to home.

Really good.  Toss up between them and Jimmy John’s with us.  The fresh-sliced meat is a nice touch at Jersey Mike’s but it makes me squeamish to watch a young kid operate one of those just waiting for the inevitable to happen to one of his finger tips.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2014, 11:38:59 am »

You need to try Jay's Original Hoagies.  I really like his Philadelphia/Delaware Valley style Italian Hoagie.

http://jayshoagies.blogspot.com/

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2014, 11:40:26 am »

You need to try Jay's Original Hoagies.  I really like his Philadelphia/Delaware Valley style Italian Hoagie.

http://jayshoagies.blogspot.com/

I don't eat anywhere that won't pony up $10 to register a domain name.
Stanley1
Activist

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2015, 10:11:22 am »

On what I imagine is the final track of land in Tulsa Hills, they are building.....wait for it.....

A Starbucks.  So disappointing.   Roll Eyes
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2015, 03:23:27 pm »

On what I imagine is the final track of land in Tulsa Hills, they are building.....wait for it.....

A Starbucks.  So disappointing.   Roll Eyes

Or apropos.

Billy Simms, Hideaway Pizza, Tulsa Hills Cigars, and Bank of Oklahoma. That concludes our list of "local" businesses in the entire ~$150 million dollar development.

http://www.shoptulsahills.com/?page_id=41

When I go there, i see wasted opportunity. Chain retailers will conform to better development. They don't care, they just want to make money... so if the numbers still work they're in!

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org