A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:36:05 am
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump  (Read 242418 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2015, 01:49:33 pm »

It gets better:

Or this one?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2015, 02:19:12 pm »

(Mike found Allah in prison)

This should go without saying, but you only get points if you find said athlete AND the Donald in the same photo.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2015, 11:47:45 am »

I’m sure by now everyone has heard The Donald has double-doubled down on the Muslims.  If it were up to him- no Muslim immigrants and not even any Muslim tourists would be allowed into the country.  Jeb has called his comments “unhinged”.

I’m starting to think Trump’s got a slight fixation on the Mooslims.

And yes, he’s going from the amusing turd-in-the-punchbowl, assclown, uninvited party guest, obnoxious frat boy et. al. to downright troubling.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 11:51:22 am by Conan71 » Logged

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2015, 12:15:04 pm »

While there has been movement in the field, Trump still leads the GOP.

Cruz is now touching Carson's toes but the Trump lead is significant.

Someone's trolling the GOP.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2015, 12:15:45 pm »

Not only not tourists... he wouldn't even allow US citizens who are Muslim to return to the country. Which is fantastic, because it is unconstitutional, immoral, AND against international law.  Of course, he wants to have the Muslims that stay here wear some sort of identifier so the rest of us "normals" can tell they are Muslim.

Seriously, it took Hitler a couple of decades to ramp his rhetoric up to flat out call for special badges and a ban on Jews coming into the country. Trump got there in mere months!

Like everyone in Germany, Jews were required to carry identity cards, but the government added special identifying marks to theirs: a red "J" stamped on them and new middle names for all those Jews who did not possess recognizably "Jewish" first names—"Israel" for males, "Sara" for females. Such cards allowed the police to identify Jews easily.

At the last group that made a certain religion wear specific identifiers wore are bands too...

If only we had a "final solution" to the Moooslim question...

Seriously though - how do you exclude people of a certain religion without doing what the Nazis did (Your grandmother was a Jew! As if the premise itself wasn't stupid enough)?

"I would like to come to the US of A."

*Ok, just a few questions:
Are you a terrorist? - No
Have you been convicted of a crime? - No
Do you have any communicable disease? - No
Do you have the means to pay for your stay and your return to your own country? - Yes
What God or Gods do you pray to? ---*

"What?"

*Seriously, its on the form.*

"Why?"

*If your Moooslim, we don't let you in*

"Oh, in that case, I totally pray to some other God. Not the Mooslim one."

*Okay then, thank you Mohammed. Hope you enjoy your trip.*

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2015, 12:25:31 pm »

The Real Clear Politics averaging on national polls has this ugly racist Nazi polling at 30% of Republican voters! He’s up by 15 points over Cruz and Carson. He’s polling at 43%!!!!! of all voters in a theoretical vote vs Hillary.

pancakes is wrong with people? Is this actually how Hitler happened?
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2015, 12:57:33 pm »

Is this actually how Hitler happened?

Well no...but the polling numbers are bothersome.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2015, 01:19:09 pm »

Well no...but the polling numbers are bothersome.

I still think Trump is a Dem operative.  That's my theory.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2015, 01:31:57 pm »

I still think Trump is a Dem operative.  That's my theory.

Here's the thing...It doesn't just make the GOP look horrible.  This is source of national embarrassment.

It makes our populous look like a gaggle of dirt bags.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2015, 01:37:19 pm »

Here's the thing...It doesn't just make the GOP look horrible.  This is source of national embarrassment.

It makes our populous look like a gaggle of dirt bags.

We are scaring the whole world with this idiot.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 01:41:43 pm by swake » Logged
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2015, 03:32:10 pm »

Not only not tourists... he wouldn't even allow US citizens who are Muslim to return to the country.

That part is actually not true.  It was either he or his campaign manager who clarified this point, which is somewhat puzzling coming from Trump’s camp considering the male shooter in last week’s terrorist attack did this after traveling abroad and taking on a Pakistani fiancee and ostensibly being radicalized on that trip.  I mean returning from vacation and starting a beard is a very very clear sign you’ve been radicalized, right?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2015, 03:38:02 pm »

That part is actually not true.  It was either he or his campaign manager who clarified this point, which is somewhat puzzling coming from Trump’s camp considering the male shooter in last week’s terrorist attack did this after traveling abroad and taking on a Pakistani fiancee and ostensibly being radicalized on that trip.  I mean returning from vacation and starting a beard is a very very clear sign you’ve been radicalized, right?

Hmm...

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2015, 03:42:38 pm »

Hmm...

Interesting...would he need to prove his blood line?
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2015, 03:45:40 pm »

Whitehouse press secretary is saying the Trump proposal to ban Muslim immigration "disqualifies him from serving as president."

There, that's settled.

It's all over now.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2015, 03:56:37 pm »

Hmm...

CF always returns from Canada in May with a beard.  I hope the brown shirts don’t find out.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org