A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:12:44 pm
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Riverside Apartments  (Read 49780 times)
ComeOnBenjals
Civic Leader

« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2020, 02:51:20 pm »

Great Pictures! Only complaint is the parking garage. Fairly ugly seeing it peak its head over the building.
Urban Enthusiast
Activist

« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2020, 05:21:00 pm »

Nice pictures, SXSW!  ^ I didn't even notice the parking garage until you pointed it out.  Now I see it!  Yeah, I do wish it was covered by the building.  I wonder if it's visible from ground level?  
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2020, 08:24:57 pm »

That garage is prime fireworks watchin' location
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2020, 09:08:37 pm »

You can't see the garage from the street
Jeff P
Civic Leader

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2020, 04:07:41 pm »

I drive past this every day on my way to work. It's a really nice looking development and a great addition to Riverside.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2020, 05:46:18 pm »

From the recent snow...overall I like this new apartment building but the garage poking over the top still bugs me

ComeOnBenjals
Civic Leader

« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2020, 09:59:10 am »

I agree... when I come across the river, all I can stare at is that hideous garage. It's just so ugly, always catches your eye.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2020, 03:29:34 pm »

I think their pool is located on top of that garage. 

Stone
Activist

« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2020, 11:21:57 am »

What is the bigger eyesore. The apartment’s parking garage or the university club tower’s facade?

SXSW
City Father

« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2020, 04:18:30 pm »

What is the bigger eyesore. The apartment’s parking garage or the university club tower’s facade?

I personally like University Club Tower, it's definitely unique and somewhat of a Tulsa landmark

Stone
Activist

« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2020, 11:35:39 am »

I personally like University Club Tower, it's definitely unique and somewhat of a Tulsa landmark

I like the building as well. First building designed by CAD I believe. It just needs to be refurbished a bit. Those pea green panels are so outdated. Imagine how enhanced the skyline would look with that tower updated.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 12:56:04 pm by Stone » Logged

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2020, 08:50:49 am »

I definitely agree with this sentiment.  I had an uncle whose best friend lived in that tower and I got to visit a few times.  The floor plans are quite unique for sure.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
DTowner
City Father

« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2020, 01:56:11 pm »

I definitely agree with this sentiment.  I had an uncle whose best friend lived in that tower and I got to visit a few times.  The floor plans are quite unique for sure.

Just don't lean against the windows.....
Weatherdemon
Civic Leader

« Reply #73 on: December 23, 2020, 08:15:24 am »

I'm a dork but, getting out of the elevators to walk to an apartment always made me think of the Enterprise.
tulsabug
Civic Leader

« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2022, 08:21:53 am »

Per the Tulsa World, "A New York investment company recently bought a landmark Tulsa apartment complex for one of the highest per-unit prices in the city’s history, officials said Monday.

The Cosmopolitan, a four-story, 264-unit development along the Arkansas River near downtown, sold April 12 for $68 million, or $257,576 per apartment.

The sale marks the first investment in Oklahoma for Kushner Cos., a real estate and management firm that has been on a massive buying spree across the Southeast and Sunbelt regions, where the company has bought more than 7,000 multifamily units since 2021."

So much for affordability in that area however Kushner does have a track record of massively overpaying for everything so not unexpected.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org