A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:47:14 am
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lyin Brian.....  (Read 14204 times)
Breadburner
City Father

« on: February 06, 2015, 07:25:26 am »

What an idiot....

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 10:26:55 am »

Anything he has said or says in his reports. Will now be questioned. They're already starting to do so with his reporting on Katrina.
At what point do you give up on damage control and take your Millions and retire?  Huh

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 10:51:23 am »

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 11:46:30 am »

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 12:11:39 pm »

What's the frequency, Brian?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 01:21:51 pm »

He's been taking Hannity/Limbaugh lessons.... he never shoulda listened to Faux.  They are all the same....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 03:05:59 pm »

He's been taking Hannity/Limbaugh lessons.... he never shoulda listened to Faux.  They are all the same....

Sure thing Cabbage.....!!!

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 04:16:37 pm »

Sure thing Cabbage.....!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phe2_kP9dvI[/youtube]

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 05:52:09 pm »

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2015, 11:18:10 pm »

If there is something good to come from this, we get to talk about this again...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVEDq6RVXc[/youtube]

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2015, 11:00:11 am »

Is that a bottle of "Heinz 57 States Ketchup" by chance....?

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2015, 10:17:52 pm »

One would think by the "frothing at the mouth" Faux Non-News that this was right up there with lying about a fake war that ended up killing over 4,000 of our kids and costing $2 trillion dollars.  Oh, wait.... that's right....Faux never went on about that nearly this much....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2015, 09:10:37 am »

One would think by the "frothing at the mouth" Faux Non-News that this was right up there with lying about a fake war that ended up killing over 4,000 of our kids and costing $2 trillion dollars.  Oh, wait.... that's right....Faux never went on about that nearly this much....

You must spend a lot of time tuned into Faux.  Why on earth would you waste time like that?  I couldn’t tell you what they cover.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2015, 09:15:42 am »

You must spend a lot of time tuned into Faux.  Why on earth would you waste time like that?  I couldn’t tell you what they cover.

He's related to Kraut somehow.....We should chip in and get him a membership to Ancestry.Com so he can pinpoint it.......

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2015, 09:42:20 am »

And yet, so many times you align so closely.....

Ya gotta know what the enemy is doing.  And Rupert Murdoch, whether one "gets it" or not, along with his Koch Bro buddies is the enemy of the people (the other 99.5%) of this country.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org