A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2018, 01:42:38 am
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PAC Trust selects developer  (Read 30644 times)
Oil Capital
City Father

« Reply #225 on: April 18, 2018, 11:29:11 am »

Anything going on with this project?  Is it dead? The sale contract requires the developer to include a "first class" grocery store (whatever that means) and they only had 180 days to get one signed up. I think that 180 day period should have expired about a month ago.  The developer is allowed to extend the deadline for 30 days by paying $25,000 to the PAC Trust and they are allowed 4 extensions.  Does anyone have any idea if they have paid to extend the contract? (They would have to be making their second $25,000 payment this week.)

SXSW
City Father

« Reply #226 on: April 18, 2018, 02:40:02 pm »

Anything going on with this project?  Is it dead? The sale contract requires the developer to include a "first class" grocery store (whatever that means) and they only had 180 days to get one signed up. I think that 180 day period should have expired about a month ago.  The developer is allowed to extend the deadline for 30 days by paying $25,000 to the PAC Trust and they are allowed 4 extensions.  Does anyone have any idea if they have paid to extend the contract? (They would have to be making their second $25,000 payment this week.)

I haven't heard anything but hope this is still moving along in the background.  Like Santa Fe Square it's a massive hole to fill and probably has a lot of moving parts to get it off the ground, hence the delay.  It's still listed on Flaherty & Collins' website: http://flco.com/company-properties/the-annex/

I've seen a couple different renderings but like this one the best:

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #227 on: April 18, 2018, 04:39:49 pm »

This project makes 100 times more sense than REI at 71st & Riverside.  This needs to happen and would serve an actual need in Tulsa's retail market along with so many other needs it would provide for Downtown.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org