A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:39:57 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Payment Methods  (Read 10224 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

Re:
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2014, 09:21:18 pm »

"The parts are backordered. We don't know when they'll be avaliable. "

Ed W

Got that one today
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2014, 12:13:42 am »

I work tech support. I can translate.
It is broken. We understand it is broken but we have no idea why it is broken. We can't tell you how long it is going to take to fix because we don't know what is wrong with it. Also, we cannot tell you how long it will be until we figure out what is wrong with it.

Yep.  Exactly.

One of the biggest companies in the world trying to do their tech support at $7.25 an hour.  Sounds about right....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
rebound
City Father

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2014, 09:12:14 am »

Yep.  Exactly.
One of the biggest companies in the world trying to do their tech support at $7.25 an hour.  Sounds about right....

Alright, did I take of all your customer needs in a timely and satisfactory fashion today?

Clip:
http://southpark.cc.com/clips/23akzf/customer-feedback-vindaloop

Full Episode:
http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s18e07-grounded-vindaloop

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2014, 09:13:48 am »

Your answer is technically correct, however, the proper answer is always "Tomorrow".

Grin

Actually, I was told to always say "soon" because Tomorrow is a definitive time frame.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2014, 10:16:49 am »

O  M  G  !!

After only about 9 days, they got it fixed!!

Hooray for Walmart!  All is forgiven!! 

When is Costco gonna open??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2014, 04:01:04 pm »

Actually, I was told to always say "soon" because Tomorrow is a definitive time frame.

And when the customer calls the next day, the answer is still "tomorrow".

Grin

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2014, 04:02:16 pm »

O  M  G  !!

After only about 9 days, they got it fixed!!

Hooray for Walmart!  All is forgiven!! 

When is Costco gonna open??

A little under a year after the start of construction.

They haven't started yet.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2014, 08:27:21 pm »

A little under a year after the start of construction.

They haven't started yet.

Every time we walk through Wally or Sam's, I keep muttering, "when is Costco gonna open..."?   Or, "geez, I can hardly wait until Costco opens..."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org