A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:58:33 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iraq Reverts  (Read 128318 times)
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2014, 07:52:15 am »

Wow!  Apparently ISIS started taunting us and making their intensions known back in March on Twitter with this kind request.  It seems we have complied.

NSA should really get the Twitter.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2014, 08:01:44 am »

Wow!  Apparently ISIS started taunting us and making their intensions known back in March on Twitter with this kind request.  It seems we have complied.

NSA should really get the Twitter.

Have you verified that twitter?

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2014, 08:12:15 am »

Have you verified that twitter?

No he hasn't. He believes what ever pablum he's fed by Fox.  He's even dumb enough to think that the NSA doesn't monitor Twitter with all we now know from Snowden. He's all cheap jokes and conservabot soundbites.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2014, 08:14:23 am »

No he hasn't. He believes what ever pablum he's fed by Fox.  He's even dumb enough to think that the NSA doesn't monitor Twitter with all we now know from Snowden. He's all cheap jokes and conservabot soundbites.

I mean, damn.   Even the blonde woman on the FOX morning show wasn't this dumbassed.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2014, 08:16:37 am »

I mean, damn.   Even the blonde woman on the FOX morning show wasn't this dumbassed.

Do you have issues with blond women?

Is she a dumbs because she is blond or a woman?

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2014, 08:19:44 am »

No, talking heads on Fox are either stupid or are liars or most likely are both. Blond has nothing to do with it.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2014, 08:20:33 am »

I'm not sure what was wrong with her.  If your issues with women are the same as the issues you have with races, you might relax them.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2014, 08:22:15 am »

No, talking heads on Fox are either stupid or are liars or most likely are both. Blond has nothing to do with it.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2014, 08:31:56 am »

Neither.  She is dumb because she is dumb, and on FauxNews.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2014, 08:33:01 am »

Time for a break....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Fkuq5Lf0Q

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2014, 09:24:43 am »

Worst ever. He both pointlessly invaded Iraq and bungled the war in Afghanistan and he also drove the country right into the Great Recession. That’s far from his full list of stupidity and would be very hard to beat. You add in The Patriot Act, Bush’s “Not that concerned about Bin Laden”, his massively unbalancing the budget, the Katrina response and “Mission Accomplished” and he has no peer. 

Did you just plagiarize Olberdoosh or Madcow?  Grin

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2014, 09:31:35 am »

I always thought the Great Recession was caused by lax banking laws that allowed homebuyers to purchase 3X what they could afford to pay for? 

I always learn so much from Olberdooshites.

He find a job yet?

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2014, 09:46:00 am »

President's scheduled to talk about Iraq.

Let's see how loony tunes the politics takes this.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2014, 09:47:34 am »

Nope, I have never seen either show.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2014, 09:50:52 am »

I always thought the Great Recession was caused by lax banking laws that allowed homebuyers to purchase 3X what they could afford to pay for? 

I always learn so much from Olberdooshites.

He find a job yet?

No, it was created by massively borrowing money in an expanding economy to pay for two wars overheating the economy, very lax oversight of investment banks, new rules blurring of lines between traditional banks, investment banks and insurance companies and most importantly the Joe Biden backed and Bush signed revision of bankruptcy laws that removed the shield over personal real estate in bankruptcies. But thanks for trying.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org