A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:02:09 am
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shotgun Sams  (Read 190556 times)
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #360 on: November 18, 2015, 03:01:56 pm »

Looks like he should be running a strip club out in the woods and selling moonshine.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #361 on: November 18, 2015, 03:23:11 pm »

Looks like he should be running a strip club out in the woods and selling moonshine.

Porky's brother was the sheriff.
BluePond
Citizen

« Reply #362 on: November 18, 2015, 04:26:03 pm »

I like his stories about driving a cab. Seems that's what he's doing now.

Well, he's the Vice President of Yellow Checker Cab.....according to his FB page.  *eyeroll*
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #363 on: November 18, 2015, 05:04:26 pm »

Have you seen his latest rant on the corrupt election board on his personal FB page?  Pure Looney Toon!

Wow, I just read through that. Railing about corruption at the election board and another candidate out to get him when the problem is he wants to run in the Republican primary but he just registered as a Republican in September and state law requires that you be registered with a party for six months before filing to run in a primary for office.

So is he even really running? More importantly, does he even understand what laws are?

Seriously just wow.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #364 on: November 18, 2015, 05:40:29 pm »

Wow, I just read through that. Railing about corruption at the election board and another candidate out to get him when the problem is he wants to run in the Republican primary but he just registered as a Republican in September and state law requires that you be registered with a party for six months before filing to run in a primary for office.

So is he even really running? More importantly, does he even understand what laws are?

Seriously just wow.

Rewind through this thread on how he railed on the health department because he could not follow directions and just thought the THD needed to drop what they were doing to fit his timeline and lack of timeliness in filing his paperwork.  Of course, when they busted him on items which failed inspection, in his mind, they were non-consequential items and wouldn’t end up making anyone sick.  I’m not thinking he’s an expert on hygiene, sanitation, nor the law.

What a tool.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #365 on: November 18, 2015, 06:55:09 pm »

Rewind through this thread on how he railed on the health department because he could not follow directions and just thought the THD needed to drop what they were doing to fit his timeline and lack of timeliness in filing his paperwork.  Of course, when they busted him on items which failed inspection, in his mind, they were non-consequential items and wouldn’t end up making anyone sick.  I’m not thinking he’s an expert on hygiene, sanitation, nor the law.

What a tool.

You want to know the kind of cops people hate? Entitled jerks like this guy with no regard or understanding of the law.  And he's got a persecution complex added in just for fun.
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #366 on: November 19, 2015, 07:27:37 pm »

As it turns out, there's a "Friends of Jim Rice for Tulsa County Sheriff" FB page too. It has an interesting motto at the top, "Don't tread on me, my gun, or my weed." I can't decide if it's a parody.

...and the photos....there are no words.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 07:33:17 pm by Ed W » Logged

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #367 on: November 19, 2015, 08:28:06 pm »

As it turns out, there's a "Friends of Jim Rice for Tulsa County Sheriff" FB page too. It has an interesting motto at the top, "Don't tread on me, my gun, or my weed." I can't decide if it's a parody.

...and the photos....there are no words.

Shouldn’t be plural.  Should be “friend” i.e. Jim.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #368 on: November 20, 2015, 08:06:42 am »

Shouldn’t be plural.  Should be “friend” i.e. Jim.
He's up to two likes! Look out! He's on a roll!!
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #369 on: November 20, 2015, 09:01:14 am »

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #370 on: November 20, 2015, 02:26:55 pm »

Most of them are wasting there time....Thats for sure...1 reminds me of Paul Tay.....

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #371 on: November 20, 2015, 03:49:13 pm »

Are those the candidates, or the latest crop from Dateline's "To Catch a Predator"? They all look creepy, some more than others.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #372 on: November 20, 2015, 04:54:04 pm »

Regalado is legit.....

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #373 on: November 25, 2015, 10:12:53 am »

I try not to look, but it’s impossible.

Now our favorite ex-cop, wrecker driver, pizza slinger, cab driver, sheriff candidate says he’s been offered $100K to take a chief of police job out of state.

Ed W
City Father

« Reply #374 on: November 25, 2015, 06:04:32 pm »

Real American money, Confederate bills, or Monopoly money?

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org