A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:38:08 am
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Hampton Inn Hotel - One Place Downtown Development  (Read 45729 times)
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2013, 05:48:39 am »

High Gravity would be a great candidate for a pop up shop.

I'm sure they could get a nice bump in sales as popular as homemade beer & wine have become.  Sprinkle in a fair amount of regular booze related items and it'd make a great pop up concept.
Not sure what the licensing requirements are for that?  They also sell craft wine now, and may not be able to do that as a pop-up.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
rdj
City Father

« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2013, 08:25:42 am »

Then, don't sell craft wine in the pop-up.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
jacobi
Brain owner
Philanthropist

« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2013, 04:23:50 pm »

Sorry to redirect the the thread but I'm wondering something.  Kwgs has a news billet point the other day saying that four new hotels had been announced.  I know the one place and the second and Cheyenne projects, what are the other two?  The one that has been talked about at archer and greenwood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ἐγώ ἐλεεινότερος πάντων ἀνθρώπων εἰμί
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2013, 05:08:55 pm »

Sorry to redirect the the thread but I'm wondering something.  Kwgs has a news billet point the other day saying that four new hotels had been announced.  I know the one place and the second and Cheyenne projects, what are the other two?  The one that has been talked about at archer and greenwood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's actually five. The Patel and Wilkins hotels by Oneok Field, the Noble Building conversion, the One Place Hotel and the Geodata conversion.
Rookie Okie
Civic Leader

« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2013, 05:18:52 pm »

Wow, five makes it a real handful!

Global Moderator
Civic Leader

« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2016, 07:26:58 am »

Construction is ramping up, and there is now a live webcam to show progress.

There's also now a project page with more renderings and project details.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org