A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:56:55 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous vs. Westboro Baptist Church  (Read 8632 times)
ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 05:24:42 pm »

I'm fairly confident four or five of those kids are Fred's.  Shocked

Yep, now there's you a close knit family...They really love each other, in a special sort of way.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 05:35:14 pm »

Yep, now there's you a close knit family...They really love each other, in a special sort of way.

Their family tree resembles a Christmas wreath.

GHACK!!!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2011, 05:49:56 pm »

Here's another Phelps daughter, Margie:

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 05:51:17 pm »

Here's another Phelps daughter, Margie:

Skankasaurus illustrated

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2011, 05:51:36 pm »

Their family tree resembles a Christmas wreath.

GHACK!!!

An appropriate Christmas gift.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
tulsa1603
Philanthropist

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2011, 05:59:46 pm »

I wonder what kind of protests we'll see when Fred Phelps kicks the bucket?  Can't be that many more years.  Will a mixed group of gays, military families, etc. be there with signs to celebrate?

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2011, 10:16:40 am »

I wonder what kind of protests we'll see when Fred Phelps kicks the bucket?  Can't be that many more years.  Will a mixed group of gays, military families, etc. be there with signs to celebrate?

We should probably consider turning him over to a group of gay necrophiliacs upon his passing.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2011, 10:49:51 am »

Probably more than that.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2012, 12:16:36 pm »

The hacking collective known as Anonymous renewed their war on the Westboro Baptist Church today. After the haters from the infamous church posted their intentions to picket the funerals of the twenty children killed in the shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, Anonymous responded by re-posting the personal and professional information for members of the church on the Internet.

http://www.inquisitr.com/440545/anonymous-hacks-the-westboro-baptist-church-posts-all-their-personal-information/

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2013, 04:48:06 pm »

And again:
After the tragic suicide of Reddit co-founder and Internet activist Aaron Swartz, hacktivist group Anonymous vowed to derail picketing efforts by the hate-mongering members of the Westboro Baptist Church, who threatened to protest Swartz's funeral on Tuesday. When members of Anonymous and supporters showed up to block the WBC's picket line, the quasi-religious group was nowhere to be seen.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/15/westboro-baptist-church-aaron-swartz-anonymous_n_2479019.html

Well, folks, this is what seems to work against inbred lawyer cults.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2013, 10:50:17 pm »

I really want a Guy Fawkes mask!  Would go well with my "axe killer" costume I wear on Halloween!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2013, 10:43:20 am »

Ya gotta wonder about these disgusting people...standing there insulting a 5 year old with the most obnoxious obscenity available...

Really?  Using the 'f' word at a 5 year old??   Real Classy...all low!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuhOSr7xzCY

JCnOwasso
Civic Leader

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2013, 03:58:05 pm »

Ya gotta wonder about these disgusting people...standing there insulting a 5 year old with the most obnoxious obscenity available...

Really?  Using the 'f' word at a 5 year old??   Real Classy...all low!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuhOSr7xzCY

Just another one of the things that they do that makes me think they are the bees knees (/sarcasm).  I went to the Kansas City showing of Red State (Kevin Smiths movie "loosely" based on a Westboro type group).  They showed up to protest, and Kevin had actually invited them to come to the showing.  They requested about 20 tickets and sat in the balcony.  They had their kids (as young as 7) there... the group was about 70/30 kids/teens to adults for a Kevin Smith movie.  I couldn't believe it.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2013, 04:03:53 pm »

Just another one of the things that they do that makes me think they are the bees knees (/sarcasm).  I went to the Kansas City showing of Red State (Kevin Smiths movie "loosely" based on a Westboro type group).  They showed up to protest, and Kevin had actually invited them to come to the showing.  They requested about 20 tickets and sat in the balcony.  They had their kids (as young as 7) there... the group was about 70/30 kids/teens to adults for a Kevin Smith movie.  I couldn't believe it.

Kevin told that story in one of his movies that he does when he does q and a sessions at colleges.  It was hilarious how it all came about.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
JCnOwasso
Civic Leader

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2013, 10:30:45 am »

Kevin told that story in one of his movies that he does when he does q and a sessions at colleges.  It was hilarious how it all came about.

yeah, I was there and everything about it was just uncomfortable.  The same people that were yelling all types of crazy stuff outside the theater were now approximately 25 feet from me, if  I only had a tranquilizer gun.  I stayed for a portion of the Q&A but got bored because it was just a bunch of "can you sign this" type stuff and I still had to drive back to Tulsa.  Little did I know that 5 minutes after I walked out the door, two former members/family members of Westboro came up on stage.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org