A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:32:12 pm
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulsa Now Forum  (Read 17822 times)
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2013, 11:39:13 am »

After a while you get to understand where each one comes from on their opinion and I have learned not to be so sensitive to negative replies.

TNF, the equal opportunity de-sensitizer.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2013, 12:36:07 pm »

Site is dead because it's generally much more liberal than the average Tulsa resident. Runs a lot of people away. I only stop in a few times a year to see if the site has become more civil. It hasn't.
 Ironically, my first and probably past post.

Do you choose not to vote because you don't care to try to make a difference?

C'mon, give it shot.  Fresh blood always makes a difference.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2013, 12:46:37 pm »

C'mon, give it shot.  Fresh blood always makes a difference.

The vampires are thirsty.

Grin

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2013, 05:23:02 pm »

Ed W - But it needs to be illegal.
I can no longer do the work, due to the injury.
I have a family and home in OK.
Even if I could do the work, I now have a two year gap in work history, because they will not even acknowledge that I was employed there.................

And yet, you still support the people who keep on pushing to keep it legal.....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2013, 05:26:52 pm »

AquaMan
             "And his remarks about Democrats are offensive."

The democrat party is offensive!
Bunch of homosexual/pot smoking/tax & spend/global warming hoax/baby killers, robbing the future of our children, and giving this country away to Mexico.

I think this is just one of those fake posters who throws a bunch of stuff out there just to stir stuff up....

Or so truly psychotic that he actually believes that the ones who are the direct proximate cause of some of his issues are the good guys.....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2013, 05:38:57 pm »

Site is dead because it's generally much more liberal than the average Tulsa resident. Runs a lot of people away. I only stop in a few times a year to see if the site has become more civil. It hasn't.

That's a relief!! 

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2013, 05:42:00 pm »

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish more people would step off the porch and join in on whats being said and done in their community.
Yes at first I also thought some of the posters on here were a little abrasive. After a while you get to understand where each one comes from on their opinion and I have learned not to be so sensitive to negative replies.

Oh,....mannnnnnnn.....just a little abrasive..??  And I try so hard!!  Geez...you really know how to crush someone's hopes and dreams, then grind them into the dust!  Do you pull the wings off of flies, too??

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2013, 07:41:43 pm »

I'll file this between the reports of us being too conservative.
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2013, 08:46:59 am »

I'll file this between the reports of us being too conservative.

Is there really such a thing as "too conservative" in Oklahoma?

Things you don't hear in OK:
"My chicken fried steak has too much gravy"
"Don't bring any ranch dressing for my fries"
"He is too conservative"
godboko71
Philanthropist

« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2013, 01:30:15 am »

Things you don't hear in OK:
"My chicken fried steak has too much gravy"
"Don't bring any ranch dressing for my fries"
"He is too conservative"
I have said each of those things more than once Tongue

Thank you,
Robert Town
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2013, 07:23:27 am »

I have said each of those things more than once Tongue

Get out of my state.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org